Chapter 33: Ding Dong Ditchers

Coco's POV
This might be the funnest activity! Cindy had told me so much about scavenger hunts. "Alright, I will split you all up into pairs. Akira and Amber. Artemis and Cindy. Coco and Glitter. Mishka and Paisley." Glitter?! Seriously? I'd rather have Amber! This sucks now. I don't care what Cindy told me, this is officially the worst activity and we haven't even started! "Okay everyone, stand next to your partner. I will give you all a list. Whichever pair finds all the items on the list first, wins," "a tennis ball? Where are we-" Glitter started to say. I pointed to the tennis ball right next to us. "Oh uh. I'll be the checker you be the finder, got it?" "Ugh fine." I should've not said yes. Little did I know, Amber was a great at scavenger hunts. We only had 2, they had 4. "Hurry up! Look faster!" "I'm trying! You put me in charge of finding." "Shut up and get to work." "You aren't the boss of me!" Then Akira and Amber won. "Yay!" "This is all your fault! If you'd been quicker we would've won!" "So you're blaming this on me now huh?" "Girls! Stop fighting." Miss Princess Said to us. We decided to stop, just to avoid getting in trouble. Miss Princess gave Akira and Amber each a pop-it. How did they do it so fast though?

Amber's POV
Just before dinner, Aina, Glitter and I agreed to meet at the tables at free time for some mischief. One of my favorite things. Glitter and I waited for aina. She finally came. "Alright so, ding Dong ditching?" Glitter asked. "Yep." We knocked on cabin A. "Hello?" We quickly ran and hid. They didn't open the door. We knocked on Cabin B then we hid. Emerald came out. "Who knocked? Ugh we got ding Dong ditched." I started to giggle. We then did cabin C. "Who is that?" Cindy called out. Then Cabin D. "Seriously guys? The ding Dong ditch method??" Chief said. We decided to knock on all the doors countless times. "DING DONG DITCHERS STOP IT!" Lacy screamed. I think she has anger issues. "This is getting so annoying." "I wish we could catch them in the act." We annoyed them all so much. We finally knocked on Cabin E then collapsed laughing. Maggie opened the door. "So it was you 3?" We had been caught! Oh no. "Go back to your cabin." Maggie said then she slammed the door.