Chapter 3: Coco Wants Top Bunk

Bailey's POV
"I...have a..c-crush on Akira." "Really?" "Um yes..." "did you tell Cindy?" "No, you're the only person I've told." Why didn't he tell Cindy or Mishka? They're his best friends? Wait, does he not trust them? But then, does he trust me? After everything I said? "Promise not to tell anyone?" "Of course, your secret is safe with me." We started to walk back, I asked, "are you planning to tell her?" "I don't know, I don't think she likes me back." We finally got back to the tables. "So what were you guys talking about? Atlas asked. "We have this math project and we entered in a regional state competition and we just needed to talk about it alone." Arthur said. Seriously Arther? What kind of lie is that? "So have you guys figured out the bunks?" Elton asked. "Well not really." Mishka answered. "I want top bunk!" Coco said.

Coco's POV
"We all want top bunk." Paisley said. "I know but I have to get it!" "Coco you can't get everything you want." Akira said. Akira's meant to be my best friend! "You know what? You guys are meant to be my friends, it's nice to be nice sometimes you know?! You guys are just..just...despicable!!" I then walked off. I couldn't believe them. They obviously don't understand how much I want the top bunk! Just no one understands! I'm walking around and I see people walking around every now and then. I see Vice Principal Frankie. "Hi Coco! You're cabin all set up?" He was back in his cheerful mood. The Arthur Mood. "Well not exactly." "Oh why?" "Well we haven't decided who gets which bunk and I really want top bunk but no one understands." "Well we can't get everything we want in life." "I know Akira already told me that, but no one understands." "You're friends with Bailey and that other pets, right?" "Yeah??" "Ask them how they sorted out the bunks." "That's not bad, thanks for the advice Vice Principal Frankie!" "No problem, enjoy camp!" I don't talk much to Vice Principal Frankie. Although Artemis says she always gets advice from Vice Principal Frankie. The only downside to him is that his name is a mouthful. I walked back to the pets. "Arthur?" "Yes?" "What did your cabin do to decided the bunks?" "We had a bag throwing competition. So we got our bags and we go to the other side of the room and whoever's bag gets on top bunk wins." "Maybe we should do that for our cabin?" Cindy said. "I know that's why I asked, Vice Principal Frankie gave me advice." "Told you he gives good advice." Says Artemis. Yeah yeah she's always right. I mean she wasn't wrong. Mishka, Akira, Artemis, Cindy, Paisley and I got up and went into our cabin. "We have an idea!" I said. "For what?" Amber asked. "To decided who gets top bunk, we go to the other side of the room and whoever gets their bank on the top gets that bunk." "Easy, I'm going to win this!" Glitter said. I don't think Glitter should be that confident. She brought a whole suitcase. We all got our bags and we looked at the top bunk we were aiming for. We moved to the other side of the room. "Who's going to do countdowns?" Mish asked. "I can!" Said Paisley. "3, 2, 1, throw!" We threw our bags, a grey one landed on top. "YAY!" Akira cheered she ran up and got on the bunk and cheered. We then moved around to face a different bunk. "3, 2, 1, throw!" We threw our bags, a bright yellow bag got the top. "Artemis for the winnnn!" Artemis got up on her bunk and waved to Akira. "Hi." "Hi." We moved to face a different bunk. Amber and Glitter looked at each other and nodded. "3, 2, 1, throw!" We threw our bags, and mine landed on the bunk! OH MY GOD YES! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! I climbed up there and said, "knew I'd get the top." Amber rolled her eyes. They all moved direction and aimed for the last top bunk. This brown one got on the top. Mishka gasped. Then she started crying happy tears. "Oh my I just got top bunk oh my this is amazing. She got on the bunk and hugged it. Amber, Cindy, Glitter and Paisley were a bit sad. Amber went to the bunk under Akira, Cindy went to the bunk under Artemis, Glitter went to the bunk under me. It was obvious Glitter wasn't going to get top bunk, she had a suitcase. Then finally Paisley went under Mish. 

We got our bunks ready and we were good to go!