Chapter 29: Pepper Spray Prank

Aina's POV
Where was I even going to sleep tonight? Ugh let me see if Glitter and Amber say yes. "Hey Glitter, Amber.You know how I was kicked out...?" "Yes everyone knows." Amber said. "So I was wondering.... Can I stay in your cabin tonight?" "Sure, why not? You're one of us now." Glitter said. "Hey you pets, Aina will be staying in our cabin tonight." Amber announced to their cabin. "Why?" Artemis that dog thing asked. "Because she's our best friend, of course!" "I bet if you guys weren't even best friends with her you probably wouldn't give two biscuits about it." The dog, Cindy I think it is? Said. "Fine, she can stay but no funny business. But where she sleeps is your problem." That fluffy coco said. No funny business? Sorry but I don't follow 'rules'; I break them. And I don't care if I get in trouble. Glitter pulled me over to her bed. "Aina, did you bring a camping mat? Because like the floor isn't going to be completely comfy even though it's carpet." Glitter asked me. Shoot. Didn't think of that, well I wasn't expecting to be kicked out of my own cabin. Grrr. I hate Nova, Nancy, Nala, Esmerelda, Cloud, Daisy and Maggie. "No." "Oh shoot! Your problem!" That puppy said. Grr I hate this cabin even more. Why does every cabin basically resent me?! What about Glitter and Amber? Well it won't be like this for long, because i will gain respect. "did anyone bring a camping mat?" Glitter asked. "I did. Do you need it?" Payton I think it was asked? Payton walked up to Glitter with it. "Thanks I'll tak-" "not so fast! I'm not going to give this so easily. Pay up first." "What? What am I meant to pay you with?" "You want it or no?" "You know what? We don't need it." Glitter finally said. We actually did. Payton seemed difficult. "Payton seems really annoying." I whispered to Glitter. "Who's Payton?" "That dog!" "That's Paisley." "Oh..." we in the end decide to put my sleeping bag opposite Glitter's (like the other side of the bed but different way around.

Akira's POV
I don't really agree with Aina in the cabin. There was a reason why she was kicked out of Cabin E. And I'm sure it was not a good reason. We haven't kicked out Amber and Glitter. The Famous Popular Cats, well more like brats.

Aina's POV
It was nighttime. I waited for everyone to go to sleep. They need to all be in a deep sleep. Glitter and Amber still don't know my plan. But once they hear it, they'll love it. Muaahahahahahhahaahhahahah. Sorry do I sound evil? Well guess what, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! I waited patiently. Then I felt the time was right. I got up. I woke glitter up. "Aina, what is it?" "We have to wake up Amber, I have a great idea!" We whispered to each other. We had to be extra careful not to wake up Coco yet. We got up and walked over to Amber and woke her. "Okay guys I have a great plan. So I brought pepper spray and how about we wake them up and then spray it in their eyes?" "Sounds evil. I like it." Amber smiled evilly.

Amber's POV
I was so right to let Aina join us! She's cool and evil and mean and just cool! The pepper spray prank sounded great! "Can we do Artemis? Sorry I don't know that much names." Aina said. "Sure." We climbed up Artemis' bunk we woke her up. "Huh?" She started to open her eyes. Aina sprayed the pepper spray in her eyes. Artemis was about to yelp when glitter quickly covered her mouth. I wanted to spray Cindy. She's too nice. "Who next?" "Cindy." We for down from Artemis' bunk and went to Cindy and woke her and did the same thing we did to Artemis. "Glitter who do you want to do?" I whispered. "Loco." We all smiled evilly. We climbed up her bunk. She suddenly woke up by herself and said, "WHAT ARE YOU THREE DOING?!" She quickly yelled. We took this as our chance and sprayed her. Everyone else started to wake up, we had to spray them fast. We jumped down and bolted to paisley. Mishka quickly got down with a blanket and blocked her and Paisley. "I knew you guys were up to no good." Akira said. We quickly turned around and tried to spray her but she ducked and Glitter was running towards us and got the spray. She immediately fell to the ground. "OWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!" "Oh no! Sorry Glitter." Aina said. "You okay Glitter?" I asked.

Glitter's POV
Ow. Ow. Ow. It stingsssss! "Why were you guys trying to pepper spray us?" Paisley said. "Owwwwwww! It was just a harmless prank, ow ow ow." I said. "Harmless prank?! Pepper spray really hurts you realize?!" Akira shouted. "We have every right to tell you off." Artemis said. Was this a mistake?