Chapter 21: G&A's Dogs VS Coco

Coco's POV
Everyone went back to the cabins. My whole cabin but Glitter and Amber, sat altogether at the table outside our door. Glitter and Amber went to Cabin D. The dogs cabin. I felt nervous and worried. We saw Cabin I come back. Aka the boys cabin. Atlas was playing with some toy. They sat down with us. "Atlas did you win?" Paisley asked. "Yeah, I got this Mochi squishy." "Cool, I won these chocolate coins." "Wait how come you get food for prizes?!" Stewart asked. Stewart sounded very jealous. "What did you guys do for your activity?" Zane asked. "Bush walk, it was really boring." Akira replied to him. "Oh we did the giant swing, it was so fun!" Arthur said. Then I spotted glitter and amber walking out of Cabin D, then their dogs followed. They came walking over to us. Oh no. They stopped at our table. "Glitter, Amber, what do you want?" Artemis said. "Ahaahhahaahahahahah, Coco, don't you remember last night... when you attacked Amber and myself?" I gulped. "Dogs, AT HER!" I quickly got up and ran. They were all chasing after me.

No one's POV
"We need to help her! She seriously won't stand a chance against those dogs." Atlas said. "You're right, boys, follow me, girls follow Cindy." Bailey said. "We'll take the front you take the back." Cindy said. Bailey nodded back to her.

Coco's POV
Run. Run. Just RUN. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! AAAAAAHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I felt Thor catching up. He was probably going to chomp me to bits! Chief was also probably going to chomp me too! Suddenly I heard nothing. I turned around and I saw Cindy and some of the other pets blocking the dogs way and they halted to a stop. The boys soon caught up and they surrounded them. They're great friends I guess. I walked back to them. "Some scaredy cats, oh wait you're dogs, scaredy dogs! You were just chasing, me, a fabulous princess and now you're scared of my friends?" I laughed so hard. "You probably have rabies for all we know." It slipped out of my mouth. "Coco, maybe stop there?" Elton said to me. I quickly woke up to reality and realized something. "Who do you think you are?" Chief said. "Woah woah there, our friend didn't mean to say that!" Mishka tried to defend. "Sure she didn't, a little fabulous princess should never be guilty!" Paisley looked quite uneasy. She walked right up to him. "Listen you-" Chief shoved her to the side. "Don't shove her! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Atlas said. Stewart walked up to Pasiley. "Yo you fine?" "Yeah, don't worry." Paisley replied. "There's only one way to settle this, growl contest." Chief said to Atlas. "Crikey! A growl contest!" Zane said. What even was a growl contest. "What's a growl contest?" Akira asked. "Something in dog culture, now we settle arguments, like a stare contest except... growling.." Artemis explained. "Atlas? What do you say?" Chief said. "Fine." "See you at dinner." Chief said. The dogs walked away. "Coco, next time, don't say someone has rabies, you know how rude that is." Arthur was literally lecturing me! I wanted to scream at him. But there was no point. "I'm sorry I just let it slip."

Amber's POV
Aina and I have been talking quite a bit. I was going to consider her joining Glitter and I. I just have to talk to the both of them first. "Hey Aina," "yeah?" "I was thinking, I do realize how cool you are, if Glitter agrees you can join us if you want. What do you say?" She smiled and nodded. "Let's go talk to her." I said. We walked to find Glitter. I saw her coming out of Cabin D. I pulled her aside. "Amber who is this?" "This is Aina, she's cool and mean, I think she's fit for us. Can she join us?" "Alright then, Aina." Glitter said. "Thank you."