Chapter 36: Ummm

Cosmo's POV
I woke up bright and happy this morning! And you know what I'm going to do? Tell Amber how great I was with letting aina! Yes I am going to do exactly that! And I'm going to do awesome at it! Hopefully Mike does not get jealous! I have a feeling he might like her.. not too sure. I wish I got into a cabin with Leo and James. They're my closest friends. But they got into Cabin D with Glitter and Amber's dogs, also Aina's dogs now. I told Leo and James to try and talk to them about how great I am. Hopefully they did. I saw amber in the morning. I ran towards her. "Amber! Hey!" I said to her. "Oh hi Cosmo." "So... whatcha think about the way I let Aina into my cabin? You know, it was like all of my idea." "Um cool?" "No thank you's? No 'omg Cosmo! Thank you so much you're so cool and great!'?" "Well um, shouldn't Aina be thanking you? Because she let Aina in?" "Yeah but Aina's you friend and all so like yeah." "Thanks I guess?" She said then walked away. I think that went well. Maybe she was too shy to speak to me.

Amber's POV
That was weird. Cosmo is so weird. I wish I could bully him alongside aina and glitter but technically, we're kind of friends and have an alliance blah blah. It was a contract, don't ask. I've always wondered how Cosmo became popular. Like he's kind of goofy. He wasn't always like that, when I first met him, you could understand how and why he was popular. But now... yeah you just can't.

No one's POV
Every single pet was in the dinner hall except for two. "Hello everyone! Two of you have still not signed into the dinner hall." Mr Zeus sounded on the loud speaker. "Those two are: Mishka H and Paisley J." "Oh! They're with me! I hired them as assistants for breakfast!" Chef Diego then called out across the room. Mishka and Paisley came out with a chef hat. They went to their friend's table. "For this breakfast we have... Carrot Cake Pancakes!" They both said at the same time. "What is carrot cake?" Stewart asked. "You don't know what carrot cake is? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT CARROT CAKE IS?! CARROT CAKE IS LIFE. GRRRRRRR." Zane said, quite loudly. Akira did the taste testing. She gave a paws up. Stewart reluctantly tried. It. "Oh. It's not that bad." "Mishka, Paisley, I hope you don't mind me asking but what are your last names?" "Mishka Hayes and Paisley told me hers, Paisley Jones." "So Zane is Zane Jones?" Arthur asked. "Yep I am." "Do you all have middle names? I have one! My middle name is Knox!" Atlas said. "No.. I don't have a middle name?" Bailey said. "Middle names are more of a human thing." Cindy said. "Well not necessarily." Coco said.