Chaoter 25: Overprotective Paisley

Coco's POV
Last night was pretty fun! I loved the candy, i actually had no idea Cindy was bringing all this candy! We started to wake up. We all yawned and stretched. Then there was a knock at the door. Huh? Who would be knocking this early? "I guess I'll just get it." Glitter said. She got up and got the door. Miss Bella was there. "Hi Miss Bella." "Hello Glitter! Is Mishka there by any chance." "Yeah sure why?" "Oh that's great I just want to say hi." Miss Bella walked into our cabin. "Mishka, I saw you come in and steal back the iPod." "How did- No I didn't!" "Then what's that next to you?" Mishka's iPod was laying next to her. Mishka wasn't going to get out of this one. Miss Bella held her paw out. Mishka got up and put it in her paw. "Thank you, honestly, Miss Nina put it in the open which was silly, so don't think it'll be in the same place again if you try again." "So... are you going to steal it back?" Paisley asked. "Maybe, not sure, probably not." Someone else knocked on our door. Seriously? Again? Akira got down from her bunk and answered it. Vice Principal Frankie was there. "Hi Akira! Is Amber there? I'm just wondering if she's taken the litter box and refreshing and doing all of that sort of stuff." "Um I'm not sure." Amber came up. "Wait that's apart of captain?" "Yep." "That's why it stinks so much!" Amber concluded.

Fast forward to Breakfast.
"What's for breakfast, do you guys think?" Atlas asked. "I mean who knows! Chef can be so unpredictable!" Bailey said. Chef Diego started to come. "Hola my favorite table! Spicy baked beans on toast!" Zane was definitely going to go crazy, for sure!" "Excuse me, Chef Diego, do you work at the Dorothea's School For Pets cafeteria?" Cindy asked. "Yes I do!" I had a question. "Is that egg?" I asked. "Si! It is egg!" Chef Diego then left the table. "I will be the royal taste tester and I will taste test it all!" Elton said. Elton took a big bite. His face started to turn red. He immediately got his glass of water and sculled it down. "That was spicy!" Elton said. Nala came walking to our table. Zane looked confident. "Zane about the-" "say no more! Here is some Funyuns, barbecue lays and Doritos."he handed them all to Nala. How did he have all of these snacks?! "Zane, ENOUGH, you have to tell us what's going on!" Mishka said. "Okay so you know how I gave Coco a taco? I got that from Nala! Therefore I owed nala and I told her I'd give her snacks so last night Elton and I snuck out and stole snacks from the shop across the road." "You did what?" Paisley said. "Zane, you could've gotten run over!" "It was midnight, we're you guys having a midnight feast?" "Yeah.. still it was dangerous!" "You need to stop babying me!" Paisley looked sad. She was probably used to always protecting and being there for Zane. "Zane, I do this for your own safety, tell me next time okay?" Paisley said to Zane. "Sorry, I will. Do you still have those spicy Mexican candies?" "Yeah why?" Zane had his puppy eyes on. "Later."