Chapter 27: Amber's Fear

Coco's POV
Zane was kinda strange, currently, he had Cheetos at the table. A big bag of Cheetos. And he was charging a coin for one cheeto. And he had a big line. Is it just me or is he making the Cheetos so expensive, like just to have one? "Can I have a cheeto?" I asked. Zane held his paw out to me, without a Cheeto. "You forgot to put the cheeto on it." "No, I'm waiting for the coin." "Why do I even bother." I said in response. Then chef Diego cane walking merrily down. "Honey Garlic Chicken with a side of Apple Crumble, enjoy!" "Wait! Why is there also Apple Crumble?" Mishka asked. "Aha, tiny one, because you didn't have dessert last night!" Then he left. "Is it just me or is this place really forgetful?" Paisley said. "I can um taste test if you guys want." We all shrugged. He held one of the tenders and had a bite, "it's sweet, but it's alright." We all started to eat, Stewart was right it was sweet. I think we were all excited for the apple crumble which is probably why we all finished quickly. Apple crumble was pretty good I guess.

Cindy's  POV
I am sooooooo excited! Like really excited! Because we're about to do Giant Swing! This is the moment I've been waiting for! I'm not joking! Miss Princess was walking us to the grounds. I was jumping with excitement. Once we got there, it looked so cool! "Do we have to do that? It looks really.... Tall." Amber said. Was amber scared of heights? "Amber are you scared?" Artemis asked. "No! I'm just worried about the safety circumstances." "You're scared." "Well not really, I'm just a bit... shook." "Sure." "Amber would you like to go first?" Miss Princess asked. "NO! I mean, how about you let Cindy do it? She looks really excited!" That was nice Amber was letting me go first but honestly I think she was just scared. "Cindy would you lik-" "Do dogs bark?" I said. "Of course I would!" I immediately got the helmet on and Miss Princess strapped me on. "This high?" "HIGHER!" "How about this high?" "EVEN HIGHER!" "This?" "JUST THE HIGHEST YOU CAN DO!" "Okay then." I went so high, I felt like I was in the sky! "Ready?" "Yes!" Then I started to swing the ear. "YAHOOO!"

Amber's POV
This looked so scary! I was scared of heights. Acrophobia if you want to get specific. (Phobia of heights). I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it. Too scary. What if I fell off? What if I fainted? Why is this even an activity?! I'm meant to be brave and fierce but I'm too scared! Watching everyone go on one bye one, narrowing it down to my turn gave me chills. Akira got on. Almost my turn. Akira had fun but that was besides the point.

It was soon my turn.

"Amber, come on! You're the last person!" Miss Princess called out to me. I couldn't do it. I walked up to it. All I can remember to do is..

Be Fierce.
Live out your name.