Chapter 15: Arthur Tells Everyone

Bailey's POV
We all walked together to the cabins. The girls went to there's and we kept walking until we reached ours. We opened the door and turned the lights on. "Atlas can I go in shower first this time, you went in first last time," Zane said to Atlas. "Sure." Atlas said. Zane rushed to the bathroom, got his towel hopped into the shower and pulled the shower curtain. We all walked in the bathroom and started to brush our teeth. Well Atlas wasn't. "I remember once I was hiking with my owner and we got lost but we eventually found our way back." Atlas said. No one responded. Zane was finished quickly. He came out and Cosmo said, "EVACUATE BATHROOM!" We all ran out of the bathroom. Zane shook himself off. "I'm dry now!" Zane said. "Arthur can you tell us now?" Mike asked. "No, after everyone's showered and brushed their teeth." Atlas went into the shower and Zane started to brush his teeth. He has the exact kind of toothbrush as Stewart. Cool. Then I saw Stewart's name tag on it. Oh no. "Stewart, is that your toothbrush?" I asked him. "What toothbrush?" I pointed at the bathroom. Stewart turned around to look. A horrified look was on his face. He immediately climbed down. "Zane! That's my toothbrush!" Stewart said while walking in there. "It is?" "Look at the nametag." "Oh, but it was just left here, I thought it was mine!" "Did you not look at the toothbrush, did you not see my nametag?" "I don't tend to look for those things." "Well just wash it properly and really good when you're done, got it?" "Got it." Zane said. Arthur was giggling. Atlas got out, he was done. He shook it off in the bathroom and started to brush his teeth. Everyone was getting impatient except Arthur, Zane and I. Everyone just wanted to know Arthur's secret. Atlas finished brushing his teeth and came in. Everyone was staring at Arthur. "Okay so, I'll say my secret..." everyone was eager to listen. "But you cannot tell anyone!" Everyone nodded. "Okay.. I have a crush on Akira." "Since you revealed yours I'll reveal mine, I like Amber." Cosmo said. "Yeah, hate to break it to you, but I think Amber likes Mike, it's very obvious." Atlas said.

Artemis POV
We walked into our cabin. We turned the lights on. I was going to be waking everyone up at 11 for the dance party. "I dibs shower first!" Said Paisley. "Second!" I quickly said." "3rd!" Cindy said. "Uh 4th!" Coco said. Mish was last. She sighed. "You know what? To prevent a cold water thing happening again, I will time for one minute!" Mishka said. Paisley got in the shower. I decided to tell them all about my new collar. Well just Cindy, Coco and Mishka. "So you guys know those new diamond collars for cats and dogs?" "Yeah." They all said. I got my bag. Just gotta find it. I pulled it out. "Woah, you got the pink version, I'm guessing?" Cindy said. She looked so mesmerized. "Yeah." "Where did you get it?" "Next to some 7-Eleven." "Can I try it on please Artemis?" Coco asked. "I don't know, it might be a bit too big for you because it's one of the dog sizes." "That's fine so can I try it on?" I sighed and gave it to her. Mishka's iPod went off. "Paisley time to get out! Artemis, looks like you're in." I got up "Wait what about the collar?" Coco asked. "You can try it when I get out of the shower"