Chapter 5: Problems With Mike

Bailey's POV
Pulled pork burger? Everyone was eating it. Even Coco was. "Bailey, aren't you going to eat?" Coco asked me. "Um yeah i'm just thirsty." I actually kind of was thirsty. I got the water jug and poured some in my glass this thing was so heavy! Suddenly Elton gets up, "watch out!" He comes lifts the jug upright. "The way you had it, was about to spill on you." "Oh thanks." Thank goodness for Elton, it probably would've spilt on me otherwise. I took a sip. Now everyone was staring at me. I lifted the pulled pork burger slowly. When it was facing my mouth, I closed my eyes and took a bite. I immediately put it down, then I chewed for a bit to figure out if it was good or not. As soon as I swallowed. "So?" Mishka said. "So what?" "Is it good or not?" "It was better than I expected." It wasn't actually that bad. It was better than what they served at school. "Oh my goodness, did that cat just hit glitter with a burger?" Paisley said looking both surprised and amazed. We all turned to look at a pull pork splattered Glitter. "Why how dare you!" Glitter got up with her glass and threw water on the cat. "Hey not cool!" "No one cares, tabby!" Amber chirped in. She's become meaner ever since we came to camp. Suddenly that table started fighting. Throwing food and drinks. "Should we get involved?" Stewart asked. "No that looks like fun, but at the same time maybe not." Zane said. Then we see Mike walking to our table. Stops at our table. "What do you want Mike?" Artemis asks in frustrated tone. "Artemis, didn't realize we had attitude. Thought you were a nice dog." "Who even asked you?!" Mike laughed. "You guys are too easy to upset. I only came to get a closer view, of the fight. Bailey won't you back up a friend?" Was Mike trying to manipulate me? "We're not friends.." "Wow that hurt oh well." "Stop feeling hurt, because we all know you're not!" Arthur snapped. Everyone was surprised. This was quite odd. Even Mike was surprised. "I know when I'm not wanted. I'll guess I'll go." As Mike was leaving he deliberately I think, knocked Arthur's fork off the table. "Arthur did you just do that?" Atlas said amazed. "Just do what?" "Say that to Mike?" " oh um yeah I did just do that." "Everyone listen up! Yes it's me, MissLuna, I came along. Everyone, get into your cabin groups because we are going to start some activities! We put a board up of what activity you'll be doing, meet at the required spot. Everyone went out of the dining hall and we saw a big board on these 2 tree trunks.

Coco's POV
Cabin C. Third cabin on the list. Flying Fox. Meet at flying Fox, left of the cabins? What? I went to the cabins then I looked left and then I saw a flying Fox but it wasn't right next to, probably about, I don't know, it wasn't far. I started walking over. Miss Princess was there. "Coco is here.." Miss princess was looking at her clipboard. Artemis, Cindy and Mish were running over. "Artemis is here.. Cindy is here.. Mishka is here.."
Paisley and Akira came running over. "Paisley is here.. Akira is here..." Glitter and Amber came strutting over. "Oh good, the captain and Glitter is here, we can now start. I am Miss Princess as most of you already know, I am going to be leading your cabin group through activities." Then I heard laughing everyone was now staring at Artemis on the ground laughing. Hysterically. "Artemis, what is so funny?" Artemis finally got up. "Nothing, Miss." Glitter put her hand up. "Yes Glitter?" "Miss Princess, do we hav-" Artemis was now laughing on the floor again. "Shut up you interrupted my question." Glitter snapped at Artemis. What is Glitter's problem? "Glitter, manners. Artemis please get up." Artemis got up still giggling a bit. "What was it you were trying to say?" "Do we have to wear those scrappy gear stuff on the flying Fox?" "Well yes." "Can I wear something softer than the real thing because I have no fur?" "We have nothing softer you'll just have to deal with it." "I hate having to just deal with it." Glitter whispered to Amber.  Artemis suddenly went in front of glitter and knelt down and said, "Oh my highness, Princess Glitter, are you okay? Do you need water? Do you need food? I'll make sure you don't have to just deal with it." "Shut up you rat." Glitter said. We were all laughing except Glitter and Amber. "Everyone please line up behind Amber." We all lined up. "Amber, you get to have a go first, the rest of you can talk or watch or do whatever." "Do you guys want to do a midnight feast tonight? I brought lots of cat treats and dog treats and cat candy' and dog candy. Oh and chicken bits." "Yes!" We all said, including Glitter this time as well. "Wait we have to tell Amber as well." I said. Yes, I know I'm being nice to Amber. But she's apart of the cabin, plus Glitter knew already and she was probably going to tell Amber anyway. Next thing we saw was amber going down at a fast speed on the flying Fox. She wasn't screaming. It only really lasted 10 seconds though. Amber took off her gear and handed it back to Miss Princess. "Next!" Miss princess called out. Glitter started walking towards her. Miss Princess was putting the gear on glitter. "Amber we're having a midnight feast tonight in our cabin you and Glitter can join in." "Does Glitter already know?" "Yes." Glitter finally had her gear on and she started walking funny. She got on the flying Fox and closed her eyes. She started to go down the flying Fox. Still her eyes were closed. After it stopped she immediately got off and took off her gear threw it to miss princess and ran back to us. I was next. I walked over to Miss Princess. She helped me get the gear on. There was a lot of straps and clicks. "Alright you're ready to go." I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous. I got on the flying Fox and it started to go down, it was so fast and higher than I thought it was and then i started screaming. When it stopped I immediately got off like glitter did, I shook it off because I had no idea how to get it off and I threw it to miss Princess. But it kind of landed on her because she's a chihuahua and she's small.