56-Results

VEDANSH'S POV:

VEDANSH'S POV:

I was staring at the most beautiful view I've ever seen, laying in my arms. Her lashes closed, were not those thick and long kind but pretty enough to gain someone's attention as her soft innocent features highlighted due to them. Her cute pouty lips parted as she was deep asleep and I wasn't capable of holding my urge to kiss her.

Although I tried and succeeded. She snuggles into me more. I see the clock as it showed 9.00 am.

If awake and she knew it was this late, she would freak out. I chuckled at my thoughts,making her awake.

D: "Staring someone without one's knowledge is bad manners and punishable crime."

V: "Oh is it please enlighten me."

She smirked mischievously,
D: "Your actions could be considered as spying and invading my privacy and I can punish you for that."

V: "Would Gladly accept the punishment if it's you."

A melodious laugh came out of her mouth.

D: "You are cute."

V: "I guess, someone had other compliments last night for me."

D: "I don't remember."

V: "Is it?"

D: "Ehm-Hmm"

V: "Then I can remind you."

Hovering her I spoke as I nuzzle my nose on her neck.

She let out a laugh as I tickled her on the stomach. , "Stop it please."

D: "Okk I'm sorry. I'm sorry I remember."

I halted my movements, lying back on my place.

V: "Better"

She turned herself on her stomach supporting her face with her palms as she raised herself by her elbows, asking curiously.

D: "So why were you staring?"

I could only smile as I reply.

V: "Was Having a look at my destiny's face, how beautiful she is. A recap of last night and everything. Lotus, you take my breath away in Red. You add beauty to each and every color but Red is your color. Hamare liye special h Red, hamara first dance huya tab bhi aapne red dress pehni, hum aapko dekhne aaye tab bhi aapne Red pehna tha aur shaadi ka joda bhi Red tha aapka. Aur aaj bhi aapko is lal rang mein dekhkr mantramugdh ho gye hum. Kya jaadu krti hai aap humpar? "

["Having a recap of last night and everything. Lotus, you take my breath away in Red. You add beauty to each and every color but Red is your color. Red is special for us, our first dance had been in your red dress. The first time I came to your house you had a red dress on. Your wedding dress was red and even yesterday I was spellbound. What magic do you do?"]