24- Equation.

Devanshi's Pov:

"Mr.Suryavanshi"
I almost yelled from shock, it was not even completely morning, yeah early but still. It takes 7 hrs to reach and did he not sleep. God!

"Sorry to disturb your sleep, it's just your posture might've hurt later. Sleep again" He apologized not even understanding my sleep was long gone.

D: "But what are you doing here? Didn't you sleep."

I asked concerned about him.

V: " I'm here to take you back. And about that sleep one I couldn't."

D: "Okay then, you go and sleep on the bed it's early."
I said getting up as it was my time to get up now.

V: "No.. You come too."

D:"I've slept enough, it's my usual time to wake up now."

V: "please..." He said with such pleading eyes. No body could've resisted those brown orbs which could melt even glaciers.

D: " Okay."

And we both lay down on the bed, facing each other.
Spreading his arms a bit he said "Why are you so away, come here?"

I chuckled to his behavior and yet went closer but not too close. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly "Now, this is comfortable."

"What do you mean? I'm not your teddy." I questioned, when he replied.

"Yeah. You're not now but you'll be one, when I make you gain some weight."

He didn't say what am thinking.
And when I looked at his face he was deep asleep.
So cute.

Not wanting to disturb him I stayed for few more minutes and got up slowly, it was tedious task to push his heavy body aside, but I accomplished.

I freshen up and changing into a shorts and tank top, I again sat on the couch reading my book. I'll dress when I have to go down.

I was reading while there was a knock and I got up to open the door and totally forgot about my attire.

Opening the door thankfully it was Akshu, but I'm not thankful anymore as she pointed out something I didn't want to draw attention to, "That's a hickey"
Her finger pointed towards my mole, and hell she just dragged it more.
G:"Wait, there's Jiju inside your room, and your attire. Diii, it's too much romance I guess?"

D: "Shut up Akshu, it's not first time am wearing such clothes, I've always worn these at home."

G: "Yes.. But common Dii, what's there to be shy of? You are married. I understand."

D: "Will you speak now? "
I said annoyed to stop her dragging the topic further.

G: "Ohh yes. Actually I thought I must invite you for another race. Let's meet in the stable. Be ready to lose and if I win you give me your favorite perfume?"

D: "Done, let's go. I'll be there in a few."

Getting dressed in a comfortable chudidar, I went down stairs and sneaked in the backyard. Not the females of my family would like me horse riding the very second day of my marriage.

Not that they liked any other day.

I was in the stable, getting Inayat ready while she prepped Teja we took our position and started the race.

Riding was fun and with Inayat, it felt so much more. Focused on the path, she was about to win just when I overtook her and won the last moment.

"What yarr Dii? Again you won." She cried and I smiled while again taking Inayat to stable and giving her some Marshmallow. "It's fine. But tell me why do you need my perfume?"