3-Another Fateful Coincidence!!

As we say no one knows what future has in store for you, Devanshi and Vedansh, both didn't know what they are to come across in future.

A bright morning came awaking the birds, animals, all the organisms to open their eyes and look at this world which is so very beautiful. As the sweet rays of sun fell upon our Devanshi, she woke up,slowly opening her eyes, stretching her arms, and she looked wall clock showing 7.30
"Shit, I missed the alarm! " She gasped, widening her eyes as realization hit she only had 30 mins for her meeting to begin.

Hurrying up she made her way towards the restroom and carried on with her routine. It had been 6 days to the incident, today was saturday, and yesterday both the friends had a series binge watch, as a result she missed her alarm.
Anyhow, both of them reached the office at time.

DEVANSHI'S POV:

"It was actually a bad idea to listen to you" I stated looking at Manasvi making an innocent face now.

"But you managed, see we've reached the office and there are still ummm... 7 minutes left for the meeting!" She scratched the back of her neck while, I just glared at her.

We were walking in the lobby towards my cabin, I've a presentation to do for the investors for my new launch project about cosmetics. I wish to expand my business, and always had this pull towards fashion industry and wanted to do something related to it. And that's what am doing. I was nervous not anxious but nervous.

We entered the cabin, I took the required files and moved to conference room where everything was set, thanks to my PA Zenia.
I proceeded towards my seat and placed my belongings. Soon Manasvi entered, she was not just my bestie but Ca too and one of the share holders of the company and manages the company in my absence which allows me to carry out my studies along with managing business. I can't thank her enough.

The investors whom I had sent the proposal was an Indian company, The Suryavanshis. I don't know much about them as they are not public, only Raghuveer Singh Suryavanshi and his wife were known around by face, they were believed to live in Bombay so that could keep their kids away from constant royal treatment, though it was not completely unavoidable so that the kids understand humility and kindness. They had their companies all around the world in different sectors and that was inspiring and the belief of the owner was trustworthy enough to chose them over some other company here in Russia. I do have collaboration with others but this was my new branch and I wanted it to be great.

We were waiting for the investors, while I saw a familiar figure entering the conference room. This Conference room was spacious and more private for fewer and confidential meetings, with a projector, screen and a long couch and a similar shaped table along the length. The figure entered the room, he had not seen me yet but I was confused to see him here, Is he the one who manages the branch here and I've to work with. But he said he was an employee here, I need to know who am going to work with. He came and looked at me, surprised.

"Mr.Gupta, Nice to have you here but I would like to have a word with you in private, hope you don't mind" I asked him politely to which he nodded and asked me to guide the way. As we were going towards my cabin I saw Manasvi following us and she entered the room too.

"Hello Adarsh, but I have a few questions I hope you don't mind answering to. " I said to him.

A: "You have all the rights to clear all your doubts and I don't mind answering your questions"

"So are you the one who's gonna work with us and the branch here? " I asked and before he could reply we heard a knock on the door and I said "Yes" Only to find another familiar person, which answered my questions that it won't be Adarsh only.