35- Troubles at the door

After some while:

After some while:

I heard his phone ring. I was sure it wasn't morning yet but who was calling this early. I glanced in his direction who was in deep sleep. I tried waking him up by patting his cheeks and he woke up lazily "What happened Jaan?"

D: "Your phone is ringing."

V: "Urgh.. I can't even sleep now."

Groaning he picks up the call and I saw all his sleep going away. He was wide awake with shock and said "I'll be there soon."

D: "What happened?"

V: "A section of the new construction site has caught fire. I'll need to go."

He called Gaurav and asked him to reach the site.
We rode back to fort on his horse. Wearing his shirt he left for the site.

Vedansh's Pov:

It was a blissful night with Devi. The way she lowers her gaze makes my heart flutter. I don't know if it's only me but her eyes have this unique ability of carrying shyness with grace. Her smile being the cherry on top, making it look even more ethereal.

I didn't need her words to understand her feelings. Her eyes were the mirror to portray her emotions.

I don't think anyone has the ability to look so alluring when shy.

She was more of a silent type. She moaned as I worshipped her like the Goddess she was, her moans almost lowest decibels. Even after that she bit her lips to stop those. I couldn't bear it and wanting to hear her melodious voice which sounded heaven to my ears with the type of noise she created I set her lip free.

We called it a night finally in each other's embrace.

I felt Devi patting my cheeks and I asked her sleepily "What happened Jaan?" She told me about the phone and receiving it, I was in utter shock. Whatever happened was too suspicious.

No one would dare to mess with Suryavanshi's. Whoever did this will pay.

We reached the palace.

As soon as I reached palace, wearing my shirt I left for the site. Thankfully the site was just 45 minutes away.

As I reached there, everything was handled well by Gaurav. There was no fire now and as I reached we reported the police about it as a formality, at the end we only had to find the culprit, so that I could punish him myself. I don't wait for law, I am law.

Managing everything here I asked the staff to meet me in the conference room at 8.30 am. I got back home. The chit and fire were no co-incidence.

It had something to do with the person wanting to hurt Devi.

I texted Pranav, my detective to get the details as fast as possible.

As I entered I found a restless Devi, seeing me enter she asked "How much loss has happened?"