50- Yaar Manauna!

Devanshi's Pov:

Heading towards his office I was greeted by each and every person.

As I entered inside the office I found him again with the same girl he was with when I came to his office first time to reject the proposal.

Seeing both of them sitting close to each other and smiling made my blood boil, but calming myself I entered inside.

He shot his head up towards my direction and spoke, "Devi!! I didn't expect you here. Any specific reason?"

D: "I didn't know I need a reason to visit my husband.'

Girl: "I'll take my leave Sir." And she stood to go but he stopped her holding her hand and bringing her towards me, "Devi you wanted to meet the finance head right? Here. She's Simran and Simran she's Devanshi, my wife."

I shook hands with her with a tight lipped smile.

V: "I don't think Devi would mind waiting till we finish this presentation. It would hardly take 10 minutes. Would you Devi?"

D: "No I won't"

Saying so with my most fake smile I sat on the couch in his office as he asked to.

I would burst open this girl's head if she moves an inch closer to him. I could see him now engrossed in work but the way that 'Samba' was looking at him was really annoying. I can't help my possessiveness.

Her gaze moving all over his body and I was controlling myself hard to not punch her on the face.

Finally, finally they stopped and she left the room.

As he closed the door I asked my most important concern, "Why didn't you have your breakfast?"

V: "I had breakfast with one of my old friends."

He replied in a cold tone and it was becoming unbearable for me.

D: "What?"

I stayed hungry for nothing. Calming myself I again came back to the point for which I came here.

D: "Let it be. Have lunch I brought for you."

V: "I would be having it in a meeting."

D: "You could've informed me."

V: "I forgot."

I was super annoyed by him. Banging the Tiffin box on the table I said, "Throw it in the trash or feed it to the dogs. Do as you please."

I left controlling my tears from falling but as the elevator closed a drop fell out of my eyes. I saw him looking at the elevator as it went down stairs through the glass. Immediately I turned my face to not show him I was affected.

Rest of the day was gloomy as I went to R&D department but was unable to concentrate. Calling it a day, I headed home but he was still not here.

I thought we sorted it yesterday, but it was all in my head. He was hard to coax. Should've not taken him for granted too much. He must've been really hurt for him to be so angry.

Did he feel the same when I left, I was upset, I didn't speak to him?

Urrgghh! Karma!

Sighing I made up my mind to make it up to him. I didn't feel like eating anything. Getting freshen up I changed into one of my night suits from satin and lace collection.

I waited for him in the balcony, studied some documents, roamed here and there in the room. It was 1.00 am and now it was way past his usual time of coming home. Stressed I tried his phone several times but it was not reachable and I called Mr. Shinde.