11-Sangeet.

DEVANSHI'S POV:

Rakshas, what does he even think of himself?

Is he some King Or what?
Yeah but he is a prince.

Stop. Shut up! Why are arguing with yourself?

He'll surely make you crazy oneday.

I was meeting my friends, when he came and Nitish introduced him to us.

While I was talking to Nitish, Vihaan again flirted with me, it was a routine for us. He is a really close friend and had a big crush on me in school times. He just plays around all the time.

But his sentence in front of Mr. Suryavanshi was really affecting me. What would he might be thinking? No matter our conditions but we were still going to be engaged. But, he was with that girl in the office and I didn't say anything. Even he shouldn't. Why am I thinking so much? Uhhh!

Even at Haldi ceremony, he was seemingly upset about me. I ignored him and enjoyed, he left from there. But then our friends grabbed the bowl of haldi and were running behind each other to apply it, while I sneakily tried to go away so that no one can notice. Much to my misfortune, Vihaan came behind me and applied a little paste on my neck from behind. A bit on my cheek. I ran from him to save myself and was pinned to the wall by The Great Rakshas Kumar. What an irony! Running from my friend I was caught by my foe.

Dragging me to his room, he washed the haldi and behaved like a caveman. Being himself with someone else, he dared to ask me questions? Hypocrite.

While all this, even I couldn't move away. As if I was glued to the place.

His intentions are not clear and on top of that his actions are confusing.

I feel he is hiding something. He still doesn't believe me and this marriage and all is just a plan. I've seen him twice with different girls. The phone call that day. Now, his actions, everything was confusing, so very confusing. I couldn't believe anything unless I have searched everything.

Just let everything happen on its own.. Calm down, let Destiny take it's course.

Shaking all this out of my mind, I started getting ready for Sangeet.
Wearing my lehenga and jewelery, I looked at myself in the mirror. Just as I like.

Styling my hair in half updo, my go to hairstyle, draping the dupatta in a saree style, I left for the function

As I went downstairs in the garden, where the function was taking place. I joined the group of my friends. They complimented me and we chatted waiting for bride and groom's entry.

The bride and groom entered, everyone cooed at the romantic couple. They were really sweet.
As they entered and sat on the couch set for them in front of stage.

Anisha was applying Mehendi, while Nitish enjoying the dance performances.

A few of my friends decided to get henna applied on their hands too.