7-Birthday

AUTHOR'S POV:

Both the hearts felt something for each other, one was confused and other not even aware about her own feelings. You might be thinking how is it possible? Then it is, when our soul know each other, when our soul longs for someone, it'll recognize it's longing. A soul contract always is there for us to just find our other half, yin to our yang, our peace- which we solely yearn for. The same was happening to them, but they were unknown to it, just some more time they'll know, they're meant to be with each other. Soon they'll recognize.

It was a year now.Here, in Mumbai, Vedansh was waiting for her patiently. He was being close to her, had each information about her, through Adarsh and he managed to make a boy cancel his proposal, by taking an overnight flight to Moscow and scaring the poor soul. Possesive much.

Whereas, in Moscow, Devanshi was completely indulged in her studies being in the last sem of her Med school. Finally, she was going to achieve something she was waiting for so desparately. Initially, sometimes she would think about Launch party... About Vedansh's words.... What did he mean? But eventually stopped it and had forgotten about it.

She was preparing for her 'Next' exam, too. But there was another thing lingering on her mind. The place she was running from 4 years, the reality from which she was bidding her time to face, was now close. No doubt she was in contact with her family, called them each day, may be it was short but she did. Knowing her mom's wellbeing was her priority, with both the sisters being away, it was important to make sure her mom was fine. No matter the differences, she loved her family and was unable to turn her back on them which she initially planned.

DEVANSHI'S POV:

Today was last paper and I just returned home I was lying on my bed, thinking about how will I face them again. Indeed I used to call all three of them everyday. But my worries were in facing my parents, not choti. She knew everything. Even after our regular calls, my parents and I had drifted apart. It was not same anymore, not after everything that happened. My worst fear was my mom's reaction, when she'll know it all she would be hurt the most. I didn't want to hurt her but I had no choice.

Just as I was thinking all this, my phone rang, the caller id showed 'Ghanakshi💞', my choti, my younger sister.
"Hello choti, everything fine, you called all of a sudden." I asked her to make sure she wasn't in any problem.

"Yes Dii, evey thing fine, just wanted to ask something. " She said, her voice seemed quite serious.

"Go ahead." I told her sitting straight on the bed.

"Umm.. Dii... When are you planning to tell everything to papa and mumma? Like see even you are about to complete your degree, me too, what's your plan about everything the business here is doing all fine and I'm able to manage it quite well. But don't tell me you are planning to settle there. You'll be coming here to me, right?Or returning to India? What are your plans?" She poured all her worries.

" Chill, akshu we have some time left and I'll handle it. You don't have to worry.... "

She immediately interrupted me "I'm not a kid anymore, 'you don't worry, you don't worry', that's all you say, dii, I understand everything." in a bit agitated tone.

My 20 year old baby again misunderstood me.

" Listen to me first, I didn't say you're a kid. But I asked you to calm down, we'll figure it out how to reveal everything to them, and about me settling here, I am not sure, I'll have to return once, I'll need to give entrance exam for license. So it's all in the future. I won't say anything until the results." I explained everything to her, hoping she would understand.

" Okk, but whatever Dii, you'll discuss with me, you won't keep everything to yourself like last time saying I was too young." She whined a little.

"I will, trust me I will, umm, by the way when's your graduation? " I asked wanting to change the topic and actually plan something for us to face our parents.