1-Gravitation!!

Author's pov:

We all know about the Earth's gravitational force. But the gravity of destiny will pull you towards your destination.

Unknown to each other, unaware of their fate, they met. A girl shy yet confident, reserved and kind met a guy who was anything but a gentleman for her. A misunderstanding, which will lead them to be together.

It was sunday morning. Sun was shining brightly and Devanshi was on her way to spoil her bestie's beauty sleep. Devanshi wasn't an early bird or a night owl -neither, she just liked to do things on a particular time. She was done with her daily routine but was still in her yoga pants as she knew her dearest bestie wasn't even awake and today was sunday, Manasvi was back in Russia after a year from India just two days ago, and they haven't got to spend anytime cause of her lazy ass and Devanshi's busy schedule making her run between College and office.
And now when they have finally got a Sunday and can spend some time together she is not even bothering to get up.

Devanshi was determined to not cancel their plans and keeping this in mind she walked towards her Mani's room knowing they were the only two girls living in the apartment she didn't lock the door.
(Mani-Manasvi)

She walked slowly inside the room glanced at clock showing 8 am and looked at her bestie sleeping like a panda, sleeping carelessly like if someone killed her she wouldn't even know. Annoyed by this Devanshi took a glass full of water and threw at her, making her awake suddenly only to find her Divs glaring at her. She understood and ran towards the washroom to get ready as soon as possible. Assuring herself that now Mani would come out only when ready, Devanshi walked towards her room and went to get ready herself. After 15 minutes she was in the dining area placing the breakfast on the table for both of them to eat. She didn't take much time getting ready as what she did was wear her clothes, apply rosewater, moisturizer, sunscreen and a lip balm. That's all she needs. And for clothes- she is actually quite fond of dressing herself as per to the occasion and look classy and elegant. As they were going for a long drive she was in her casuals a blue floral sundress making her look even more prettier. Her dark brown curls were tied into a lose braid and her favorite accessory was her watch, she'll wear a wrist watch no matter what, a simple and elegant watch, she completed her look with white strap sandals, tieing them around her calf she waited for her best friend to have their breakfast together. She wasn't a fan of heavy make up and heels, despite her short height. She believed in simplicity, but knew when and how to do a few changes in herself and she loved those too. No matter what she was the centre of attention wherever she went.

Manasvi came out of her room wearing a black skinny jeans, yellow tank top, silky straight hair in a ponytail and face with a skin tint and red lipstick, she loved makeup. She came towards Devanshi." Oh My God Devanshi, how do you manage to look so great without any efforts! My breath is hitched girl! "She said making Devanshi just shrug her shoulder and reply" Just the same way you manage to look so bold and sexy without even trying. "

"Come let's have our breakfast we need to leave."
Saying this Devanshi gestured Manasvi to have the breakfast. After 15 minutes they were done with the breakfast and taking their bags and car keys left the house hoping for an eventful day ahead.
They were living in Moscow and Devanshi's apartment was a 3 bhk apartment and she had a car, Bentley Mulsanne for herself and a bike rarely used, she thought was enough.

They exit out of the parking lot Devanshi driving as Manasvi started to play her music playlist of pop songs, the besties indeed were inseparable but their tastes were actually quiet very different, here Manasvi liked pop songs whole heartedly, Devanshi preferred music as per to her mood and that was majorly soft melodious Indian songs.

Devanshi asked Manasvi to change the song but when she didn't, they started having an argument on which playlist did they play last year before she left. Whilst arguing Devanshi saw a man coming in front of her car and suddenly pulled the brakes. The man was just inches away from the car. Her breathe was uneven, thinking she might've killed this person if not pulled the brakes on time. Both of them hurriedly went out of the car to check if everything was ok with the guy.