8-The Revelation

VEDANSH'S POV:

"Thinking about me, Princess" I said leaning on the door, staring at her figure who was looking at the hairpin as if something precious.

How marvelous she looked in this moonlight, with her Royal Blue gown, dark brown curls and deep brown orbs, visible in the slight moonlight, with that breathtaking smile of hers. I could kill for her smile. She looked like a full bloomed lotus under the moonlight. Again my 'lotus', the name suited her perfectly.

She lifted her lashes slowly taking in my presence, while I switched on the lights and walked towards her. She turned herself completely to face me and " Just looking at this pin, it's not my style, but thanks." Saying this she kept it in her clutch purse which had a slim golden chain.

"Ohh. Is that so? Then you must return it. I do know a person who might like it, Ms. Rao."

"You don't take the gifts back, which are already given, it's MINE now."Stressing on the word mine she said

"But it's not  your style, Ms. Rao."

"You must behave upto your standard, Your Royal Highness." and was about to leave when I hold the chain of her clutch and she looked at me raising brows.

"You can keep it, I was just kidding." I tried to make her stay for may be a few more minutes. I liked her presence.

"Okay, I have already kept it now shall I leave, Mr. Suryavanshi." She stated her wish to leave. I left her clutch's chain and asked her " Stay please, for a few more minutes."

"Give me a reason for that." She said.

Me:"I need to talk to you. "

D:"About? "

Me:"Uhhh.... Nothing... I just like your presence."

She looked at me for a few minutes and then walked towards a couch near by, removing her heels, she sat on the couch comfortably putting her purse beside her. Keeping both her legs up close to her chest and hugged her legs keeping her chin on the knees looked at me saying "I'm tired standing in these for so long."

I smiled to her behavior and went towards her and sat on the couch beside her keeping a bit distance between us, she was looking at the moon and I was looking at her, My moon.

"How long are you gonna stare at me like this?" She said not moving her eyes from the sky.

"As long as my eyes could see, the only sight I would want in front of me is you."

She just looked at me not saying anything. Her phone rang
"Dii, where are you? There are people looking for you."
I guess it was her sister, humming to her she again looked at me and said "I'll be leaving then. "

She reached the door when I said with a smirk" We'll meet soon, Princess, be prepared."

She looked at me with confusion but then left.

She was unaware about what she would face once in India, but I was excited. Excited to know, how she'll react.

DEVANSHI'S POV:

Days passed by without even me realizing, and now I was in the flight for India,
even my Graduation ceremony was done. I was finally a doctor, I had completed MBBS. Finally I was Dr. Devanshi Rao. No matter what, but living your dream after a scarry night feels so surreal. It was a dream come true.

Even amidst all this, one person had managed to grab my attention and his sentence was confusing, too.
What did he mean by 'we'll meet soon'?

Just how much I want to keep him out of my thoughts and how much he enters in those, without my permission.