16- Engagement

AUTHOR'S POV:

18th of July, the 12th day and finally Engagement day. The bride and groom both restless to see each other.

It was 9.00 in the morning and Devanshi was annoyed.

DEVANSHI'S POV:

"Where the hell are you, MANASVI? I don't know anything if you don't reach here in 45 minutes, go to hell. Actually, I'll send you there." Saying so I cut the call, not waiting for her response. This idiot girl, who's my Best Friend did dare to miss my Dastur and is still driving. I don't know when she'll be here?

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

Huh! Annoyed already I finally opened the door to find Ghanakshi with a plate of breakfast for me.
"Dii, what's this it's 9 and you haven't even had your breakfast." She asked coming inside and placing it on the table.

"That's because your Manasvi Dii has decided to annoy me."

G: "Don't worry, she'll come..."

M: "I'm here, I'm here, I'm here"

Manasvi entered the room almost running and sat on the couch panting heavily.

"You can leave. Get out of my room." I was really upset with her missing my Dastur despite being in India, just because she chose to visit Merut and that too, God knows for what.

"I'm sorry Divs, but trust me it was urgent. I'll tell you once everything is sorted." She said making puppy eyes I couldn't ignore.

"Okk fine, I'll forgive you this once just because you reached today at least early." I said a bit calmer now and she smiled ear to ear saying.

M: "Thanks Deviji, aapka aabhar kaise prakat karu?"

["Thanks Devi, how shall I thank you enough for this?"]

D: "Drama...Mere sath Nashta karke, aaja Choti."

["Drama.. By having breakfast with me. Come, Choti."]

And after that we three had the breakfast and got busy chatting. We didn't even realize may be it was noon, as the servant came saying "Baisa, aap teeno ko khane k liye bula rahe hain."

["Baisa, you three are been asked to have lunch. "]

We nodded and proceed towards the Dining room.

My 3 Buwasa out of which 1 is my Mamisa too and other than her I have 2 more Mamisa , 1 Maasi, 1 Kakisa, My Nanisa and Choti Dadisa and Chote Daatasa and Kakosa were here, everyone was on the dining table. Just Men on other one and women on other, we were to sit beside Papa, Chote Daatasa and Kakosa.

My Mamosa, Nanosa and Cousins will arrive in the evening. I have 16 Cousins- 5 Sisters and 11 brothers. All of different age groups.

I know it's too much to digest, but I've a huge family. My Daatasa and Dadisa have passed away, they have 3 kids- My father and 2 aunts, 1 elder to my father, Padma Buwasa, basically eldest of her siblings and other,Swarna Buwasa who is married to my mother's brother, younger to my father.

My Grandfather had a younger brother my Chote Daatasa, who has a daughter and a son, Madhu Buwasa, she is elder to Swarna buwasa and younger than my father. And her brother Narendra Kakosa is youngest of all.

Now, my mother's family, She has a sister, Vidya and 3 brothers. My mother is second of all siblings and Maasi is youngest. My eldest Mamosa, Ravindra Mamosa married Swarna buwasa 2 years before my mom's marriage and as my grandfather liked my father they got them married. And After him I've two more Mamosa- twins, Ishvar Mamosa and Indra Mamosa who married the sisters who are not twins, Hema Mamisa and Lata Mamisa, respectively.