21- Grah Pravesh

VEDANSH'S POV:

VEDANSH'S POV:

One look at her and I knew I wanted to protect her all my life, even at cost of my life. She was my heartbeat, my heartbreak everything.

She was sleeping peacefully, right now and we were about to reach the Mehrangarh fort.

As we reached the fort, I patted her slowly and she woke up.

It was time for her to enter the house now.

Slowly waking up she looked in my direction, taking in the surrounding and situation.

I could still see the tear stains on her cheek. I went closer to her and taking a tissue wiped those.

She was looking at me for a few seconds and then asked for water, I handed her the bottle and after drinking the water she again pulled her veil lower, hiding her face. Even this veil couldn't hide her beauty, that's how breathtaking she was.

Looking out of the window we saw all the ladies waiting for the welcome of the new bride.

Madirakshi came by her side and helped her get down

We both went towards the entrance, my mom did her welcome and asked her to slightly touch the 'Kalash' with her feet, but to everyone's amusement she sat down joined her hands as if praying something and pushed the kalash with both ger hands.

Mom asked her the reason and she replied, "Umm... The kalash had rice grains, supari and a coin. Food is always respectable, supari symbolizes Ganeshji and coin representation of wealth and prosperity for future, how could I touch it with my feet. I'm sorry if it hurt you."

She was so thoughtful and yet so nervous to express her point.

Mom smiled and patted her head lovingly, while Daadisa said "So thoughtful, indeed you are the best choice for my Vedansh."

Mom took her and mine right leg footprint together on a piece of cloth and asked her to then put both her feet in the liquid and step inside the house.

While we were about to enter the house, Madirakshi stood in front of us saying "Bhaisa, now it's my turn."

Something popped in my head and I took my wallet and removed a rupee from it and forwarded it for her, she glared at me and Gaurav commented "you were the one supporting the bride's team, now you deserve this only."