40- Night before the Trip!!

VEDANSH'S POV:

VEDANSH'S POV:

The days spent without my Lotus, I didn't live. It was mere hell. Spending the days going through her stuff and trying to find her, she was the only thought in my mind.

Waking up from the nightmare, I remember not having a blanket on me. I don't know why but she definitely took her picture I had with me.

This proved that she visited me and may be was visiting me every night. I don't remember anything other than seeing her in my dreams as the meds I took had me under sleep for hours.

Why would she leave?

She started to like here. I could see it in her eyes she was happy. Managing her studies with everything was hard but she was doing it.

I don't know what happened during I was in hospital or when I got into the accident that made her leave. But I won't rest till I find.

My detective, Pranav had me updated with anything he gets to know. Till now, he had as much that all the while My family was at the mela, There was one guy following them who disappeared after I reached.

He was in search of that guy. Whoever was doing this. I won't leave him. Hurting me, loss in the business everything is fine until he touched Devi. Now that because of him, Our relationship was going back to square one I'm not forgiving him or her. It was evident something relating to accident had Lotus step away from me.

She is hiding something and I've given her enough space to speak up, but if she won't and that becomes a hurdle in us being together; I would rather find out on my own. I was no saint or no hero for that matter to sit silently when she was going away from me.

Whilst she was busy meeting and greeting guests, I saw that bastard Jaidev Chauhaan approaching her. It had me fuming in rage. Maybe last time I didn't give him enough explanation about What happens when you touch something a Suryavanshi loves and has his life devoted to. He needed it. Keeping a hand on his mouth, I silently cornered him and reaching to the Garden I released him. He fell on his face as I kicked him and he turned to look at me. "Don't you understand She's my Wife?"

He chuckled and said,"If you've had enough fun, just share her......"

Not letting him complete his sentence I punched him, and there was blood dripping from his lips.

"Bro you are a rich kid, don't act this saintly. She ain't worth your attention pass her to me"

Punching his face we got into a fight as I choked him with my elbow. He tried releasing himself but failed.

V: "And you're a bastard. Fucking Asshole" Cursing him, if I was allowed I would have beaten him to death by now. But he was no better when I stopped. Unconscious! I asked the guards to throw him out and kept a chit in his pocket.

"Never lay your eyes on Her. Don't even as much as let a thought about her cross your mind or else today was not even a teaser, you sure don't want the movie."