53-Revenge taken well!!!

Author's Pov:

Author's Pov:

The new morning arose with upcoming challenges of proving Vedansh innocent.

Both of them were busy making phone calls contacting their respective contacts as per to their distributed tasks.

While Ved was solely focused on finding Simran and Vikrant, to mark his end. He had done a grave mistake now that of touching his and Devi's relationship.

Sophia and Simran both the names now revealed and the same strategy used. How did he fall in his trap?

He was cursing himself for being so careless. His life has never been this scandalous. If Vikrant wanted to separate Ved and Devi so desperately, then it was sure something more.

As they had woken up early, now was the time for breakfast.

D: "Kunwar sa, are you coming down stairs?"

V: "Lotus, no one's talking to me. It would only worsen it."

She nodded her head and she went down stairs, but strangely there was no one present.

On enquiring the servants she got to know everyone denied making excuses.

She sighed and went to each and every family member's room, beginning with Daatasa and Daadisa.

She knocked on the open door and they were sitting on the couch, Daatasa with a newspaper and Daadisa with a book.

As she got the entry, she spoke, "Daatasa no body has eaten anything since yesterday. Lets have breakfast. You need to take medicines."

Daatasa: "Beta I'm not hungry."

D: "Daadisa please."

Daadisa: "I don't want to Devi."

D: "I see you don't actually see me as your granddaughter. If you had then you wouldn't have denied my request. It's fine."

She turned to leave as Daatasa spoke, "We are coming."

She chirped with small smile and follwed by other members, everyone came to the dining table.

As they were about to start, Devi was still standing and so Daatasa asked, "Aren't you going to have breakfast?"

D: "I'll have it later Daatasa."

Babasa: "It wasn't only us who didn't eat anything last night Devi, join us."

D: "I.. Babasa..."

Maasa: "You can eat with him. Stop hiding your concern."

Daadisa:"You don't have to wait for us. Take both of your breakfast to your room."

She nodded her head and did as asked by Daadisa, as she was actually waiting for them to finish. So that she could even make her Kunwar sa eat something.