Chapter 16

Today is the day when the agreement between Phayu and Agris will be signed. Rain has been feeling restless and worried since last night, Rain is afraid that he won't be able to control his feelings, but Rain himself has agreed to do this and he can't back down any longer. Sky, who had been seeing Rain's anxiety, immediately grabbed Rain's hand.

"Rain.... don't worry... everything will be fine, I'll be here with you," said Sky, trying to calm Rain. Rain just nodded.

"Remember.. you came here as agris, not rain.. you are agris, a flower from Be🍀Heart," said Sky, again affirming rain. Rain closed his eyes before putting on his mask.

"Yes... I am Agris... not Rain," whispered Rain as he finished putting on his mask. Sky smiled and put on his mask too.

"We have arrived, Khun Abel," said the driver who accompanied them while opening the door for Agris and Abel.

"Thank you... you can go back to Be🍀Heart, I will contact you when my business here is finished," said Abel. The driver nodded and left Agris and Abel.

They were greeted by the guards in front of the Theerapanyakul family's house. Actually, this is not the main house of the Theerapanyakul family, but this is Phayu and Phai's private house which was provided by their parents so that their children could have their own privacy. But even though it is called a house, this place is large enough for just 2 people to live in.

"Khun Abel... Khun Agris... Khun Phayu and Khun Praphai have been waiting for you two for a long time," said one of the guards. Hearing Phai's name mentioned made Abel annoyed. He didn't want to meet Phai but he also couldn't leave Agris alone.
.
.
Phayu and Phai were waiting in the living room, the bodyguard who escorted Agris and Abel to the room asked them to sit down and then left. Abel saw Phai's annoying face which made his mood even worse, but he knew he shouldn't get carried away when he was working because it could affect his performance as a flower. So Abel had no other choice but to sit in front of Phai quietly even though his feet were itching to step on that annoying face.

"This is the deed of agreement that Agris has agreed to, you can read it first before signing it," said Abel while handing over the folder he had been carrying. Phayu took the folder and read the deed of agreement in it. And as expected Phayu's forehead furrowed when he started reading what was in the agreement and the longer he read the wrinkles on his forehead became clearer.

"Is this really what the agreement says?" asked Phayu doubtfully.

"Yes, that's something you have to follow," said Abel.

"I can understand the contents of numbers 1-10, but other than that I think the following contents don't make sense," said Phayu.

"It was all written to protect my flowers... if you don't like it you can refuse it but of course your wish to rent my flowers is also void," said Abel.

"I'm not saying I reject the contents of this agreement, it's just that some contents of the agreement are a bit strange to me," replied Phayu.

" You said doesn't make sense ?, how long do you think I've been in this business? All the contents of the agreement there are the result of an undesirable incident from my previous flower work and the contents of this agreement were added when there was a new case that happened to my flowers." Abel said again. Phayu could only sigh when he heard Abel's explanation and Phayu understood why Abel was so strict in choosing a job and making the terms of the agreement.

"Then one more thing..... how long are you going to rent my flower ?" Abel asked again.

"Until my parents really believe that Agris is the person I chose," replied Phayu.