Chapter 2

Phayu was on his lunch break when his friend came and tapped him on the shoulder.

"You ate alone? Where are your big fans?" Phayu didn't answer, just glared at his friend.

" Don't tease him, Win, you know he doesn't like you teasing him," said Phayu's other friend.

"Okay, okay, I won't tease him anymore," said Win.

"Rain... it seems like he's really stopped chasing you" Phayu just kept silent and continued eating.

"Me too, if I were him, I would stop chasing heartless people like Phayu, King." replied Win.

" it doesn't matter... my life has become quieter since he didn't follow me anymore" phayu suddenly spoke.

"I don't understand your way of thinking phayu, actually you also like him but why did you push him?" asked king curiously. Even though people on campus see that Phayu hates Rain, his best friends know him very well that Phayu actually likes Rain. Phayu just looked at king, king and win looked at each other.

"

I know you are worried about Rain's safety. If he is close to you. You don't want Rain to be targeted by your enemies. But King and I don't understand why you sacrificed your feelings and Rain's feelings even though you two really like each other," said Win.

"Besides, it's not that Rain is as weak as you think, Phayu. You don't know Rain completely." added King, trying to persuade Phayu to change his mind.

"I....don't want to ruin him with my hands..Rain is too innocent to enter my world" Phayu said before leaving his two friends. King and win can only sigh seeing phayu's behavior.

"Being a theerapanyakul is troublesome but being a selfish person is more annoying" said the king slowly, win nodded in agreement.
.
.
Rain was in the campus library, he saw a business card in his hand that he had kept for the past 2 days. Rain was still hesitant to accept Abel's offer to him.

Rain took a deep breath, usually during lunch break like now he is chasing phi phayu, but since the incident the other day rain has completely stopped chasing phi phayu. Because didn't know what to do, Rain decided to go to the library while thinking about Abel's offer.

While he was busy thinking about Abel's offer, he smelled something, a very familiar fragrance on his nose. Rain immediately turned around to look for the source of the familiar smell but rain didn't find the source of the smell he was looking for. Rain scratched his head confused, is he hallucinating? But Rain was pretty sure he smelled a very familiar smell. Rain sighed again, maybe the smell was just his feeling. Rain decided to return to class. But when Rain approached the exit Rain smelled the smell again and this time Rain was sure it was not his hallucination. Rain turned to look at the source of the smell, Rain frowned when he saw where the smell was coming from.

The source of the smell was from someone sitting casually reading a book, that person was reading a book very seriously. Rain decided to sit near the person while observing whether the smell actually came from the person sitting in front of him or not. Rain still kept watching that person, still couldn't believe what he saw but rain still sat quietly. Until finally the person in front of rain stood up and went through the rain. When the person passed Rain, Rain was increasingly convinced that the smell was coming from him. Without thinking Rain pulled the person's hand. The man looked at Rain with a confused look.

" Phi Abel ? " said rain doubtfully, the person just smiled at rain.

"you found me, rain" said abel to rain.
Rain widened his eyes in disbelief.