Chapter 14

Agris sighed then slowly removed the mask on his face.

"Phi..." Rain said weakly, actually Rain didn't want to talk about this problem at all. he will work as a flower and he will lock his himself as rain in his heart while doing this work. But Abel could read his anxiety so he asked him. Abel decided to take off his mask because he knew that Rain wanted to talk to him as Sky.

"Rain.... I actually don't want to interfere in your love relationship, but considering you are became a flower to be able to move on from Phayu and forget about him ... Its makes me worried about your decision to take this job. Are you really sure you want to take this offer?" ... if you are really sure about accepting phayu's offer I won't hold you back, but if you change your mind about this offer I can understand. As long as you and phayu haven't signed a formal deed of agreement yet. You can still decline this offer. You dont have to worry about phayu, let me talk to him" sky said. Rain looked up at the sky with a dazed gaze.

"Phi....to be honest, I don't know whether my decision to accept Phi Phayu's offer was right or not because at that moment I was thinking, I don't want a fight between Phi Sky and Phi Phayu especially in this green house. At that time, I thought that this is the right time. it's right time for me to try to move on from phi phayu by accepting his offer. I feel like I really have to face my feelings because I can't possibly avoid my feelings for phi phayu forever. I.... want to try to accept and face my feelings for phi phayu so I can immediately move on from him. I thought as agris i can do it without problem since i can face phi phayu withouth getting feeling anything for him but when I returned to rain .... my heart became doubtful phi, I'm not sure if I'm able to face it ... I'm afraid my heart will weaken if I'm beside phi phayu and if that happened... I'm afraid my feelings are getting deeper for phi phayu... phi sky" Rain said, his eyes started to tear up because he was holding back his feelings. Rain can't lie, maybe as agris he can act normal but as rain.... he knows his heart will melt at phi phayu. Sky didn't say anything, he was still listening to Rain's outpouring of heart that he had been holding for so long.

"I... liked phi phayu for a long time phi, I like him really like him... I know who I am... I know I'm just an ordinary person and I realized that I can only dream of getting phi phayu.. .but I... I want to try... I want to try everything that I can to get phi phayu's attention, even though in the end all my efforts are in vain.. phi phayu doesn't even glance at me.. he never even appreciates anything my efforts. But even though I have repeatedly been disappointed by phi phayu ... even though I have been repeatedly dropped by phi phayu but this feeling ... this heart can't turn away from him phi sky, I am indeed stupid ... I am very stupid if I want the moon in the sky.. because I know it's impossible.. I really love phi phayu, phi sky... I love him" said Rain, tears started falling from his eyes and flowing down to his cheeks. Rain can no longer hold back his feelings, all this time he has always tried to erase his love for phayu but all in vain...no matter how bad phayu is to him... Rain still loves that person. Sky immediately hugged rain, he tried to calm rain down. Sky is well aware that Rain's feelings for Phayu are so deep... from the first time he saw Rain that time... Sky is aware of how much this child loves Phayu.

_Flash back _

Sky was sleeping as usual in his campus library, but his sleep was disturbed when uea came up to him and threw a brown envelope at him. Sky immediately glared at uea while rubbing his head which was hit by the brown envelope that was thrown by uea.

"Why do you always disturb my sleep, uea" Sky said annoyed.

"If you are easy to contact and don't disappear when I'm looking for you, i wont come to you and disturb your nap schedule" replied uea in annoyance. Sky gives him a task to solve a problem that one of the buddies did to their flower. Uea's job is to get as much detailed information about the Buddies as possible and it is planned that this information will be used by Sky to prosecute the Buddies who have problems with court. Because sky knows that only troubled buddies have the courage to mess around with their flowers. Sky and his team are very strict in selecting buddies who can go in and out of the greenhouse, but because there are so many buddies who want the services of the flowers, Sky and the team sometimes miss. Although not often, this is very fatal, as now one of the flowers is being stalked which causes the identity of this flower to be known by the stalker and he tries to kidnap the flower. Luckily every flower is given strict guard by the guards who work in the greenhouse so before the stalker can kidnap the flower, the stalker can be caught first. And because of this, Sky asked uea to find out more about the stalker so that he could sue the stalker not only for kidnapping / stalking. He wanted these buddies to be punished to the fullest extent.

Sky opened the brown envelope that uea threw earlier and when he saw the contents and he was quite satisfied with what he saw.

"thank you for your hard work" sky said.

"Next time, if you need my help... don't be sudden, you know I have to sacrifice myself to get all of that," replied uea indignantly.

"hoooo... Dont say that to me when you also enjoys it, I know sacrificing yourself is just an excuse so you and your lover can make love hotly right" teased sky, uea just rolled his eyes at sky. Sky suddenly saw someone behind the tree. The place was quite and people rarely visited but if from where sky was sitting now, sky could see that person clearly. That person looks like he's crying.

"he..." whispered sky, uea followed the direction of sky's eyes.

"Rain ..." said uea, sky immediately turned to see uea.

"you know him?" Sky asked curiously. Uea took a chair and sat in front of sky.

"I don't know him personally but I know him, it seems like almost all architects student here know that kid... which is an exception according to you" said uea.

"But you're not an architect student, how come you know?" ask sky.

"If it wasn't for the fact that I often have to go back and forth to see you, I would not have known all the gossip circulating in your major" quipped uea. Sky just laughed at that.

"Rain... he's one of child who is persistent enough to get Phayu's attention," said Uea, Sky frowned.

"You mean... that phayu who is referred as the god of architecture?" ask sky. uea is nodded.

"um... that person " uea explained again.

"Why is that person out of all people, all people are so crazy about that person? Well I admit that he is indeed handsome and a genius but other than that... there is nothing to be proud of from a person as cold and sharp as ice" said the sky. uae nodded in agreement, he also admitted that phayu was indeed quite handsome but his cold and heartless nature made his character very ugly. Uea didn't know why his lover could be close friends with that person even though their attitude was like black and white
.
.
.
.

Author note :

Hello... Im sorry i didnt update my stories for a long time
I just lost my beloved one last month and it really breaks my heart and made my world completely shattered into piece
At first I wanted to take a hiatus for a long time until my heart healed but doing nothing and sad all the time make me more depressed so i decide i will write again thats why i will continue all my stories but i need to read all my stories again and remember all the plot i planned
And maybe i wont update faster like before since my mood became up and down since i lost my beloved one
So please bear with it and thank you for your patience 💗