Chapter 8

Dean, king, win, phayu and phai are gathering at phayu's house. Phayu and phai do have their own house which they often use to hang out when they're not going to a bar to have fun. These five friends often go to bars to have fun, but since Win, Dean and King have boyfriends, they rarely go to bars and prefer to hang out at Phayu and Phai's house. They go to the bar only for certain events.

Phayu, who really didn't like going to bars from the start, didn't mind it, instead he was happy that his friends gathered at his house so when they were all drunk. Phayu didn't have to bother carrying them home, just let them sleep on the floor. Meanwhile, Phai, who has loved parties from the start, doesn't mind too because he usually goes to bars alone and has fun with his sleeping partner. But since he decided to focus on chasing sky, phai also rarely goes to bars and prefers to chase sky.

King and win are playing games, dean is reading a book, while phai is playing on his cell phone when phayu says something that makes the four of them frowned.

"I want agris" Phai, dean, win and king stopped their activities and looked at phayu.

"Huh?" they said together.

"I said I want agris" Phayu said again.

"What do you mean you want Agris?" Dean asked, frowning confused, because Phayu, who had never been interested in flowers, suddenly said he wanted Agris, the new flower.

"I want him for me" Phai who heard this immediately approached Phayu and checked his forehead. Phayu, seeing phai's behavior make him gets annoyed and brushes off phai's hand from his forehead.

"I'm not sick" he said annoyed.

"You didn't eat wrong, phayu?" Asked win.

"Or are you taking the wrong medicine?" King added, Phayu was getting annoyed to hear that.

"Is it so strange that I want Agris?" Phayu said annoyed.

"if it's phai who says it, we won't question it, phayu" said win.

"but this is you phayu, you said you wanted agris." continued king.

"You who dedicated half of your life to theerapanyakul and only rain in your heart, suddenly want agris. Of course we feel weird" said dean. Phai, king and win nodded in agreement. Those who have been friends since childhood know very well the nature of phayu. Phayu, who has always been loved by many women and men, but he doesn't even glance at them and when Phayu finds someone he truly loves, Phayu chooses to give up chasing him in order to protect him. And since then phayu never glanced at anyone else, only rain remained in his heart.

"That's because..." Phayu stopped his words, Phayu wanted to say that Agris was Rain. However, phayu remembers that the identity of the flower cannot be known to other people, phayu chooses to remain silent. Phayu also thought it would be better if Rain's identity as Agris was not known by his friends so that Rain would remain safe and they would still think that Rain and Agris were two different people. And it will be easier for phayu to chase agris than to chase rain.

"Because?" Asked king curious.

"Because I want him to be my fiancé," said Phayu without thinking, Phai, King, Win and Dean widened their eyes when they heard this because they were shocked.

"HUH.... BE YOUR FIANCEE" They shouted simultaneously.

"phayu I don't understand your way of thinking" Dean said massaging his forehead.

"phayu .... please .." continued the king who was also dizzy with phayu's request.

Phayu didn't answer their questions and just kept silent because Phayu himself was not aware of what he was saying. Phayu said that just so his friends wouldn't ask hin a lot of questions about his wish to have agris.