chapter 22

That day after Abel agreed to go on a date with Phai, they both decided to go to the nearest mall. They decided to eat first because neither of them had eaten at all.

"Where do you want to eat?" Phai asked Abel.

"Wherever, i have no problem," answered Abel.

"Do you like sukiyaki? or BBQ?" Phai asked again but Abel only answered Phai's question with a hum. Phai, who saw Abel's cold reaction, frowned slightly.

"Oh... come on, darling... I hired you to be my boyfriend for one day... why do you react so coldly to me... at least be sweet to me for today," said Phai, protesting a little.

"Have you ever seen me being sweet to you?" Abel replied, not caring.

"I know... even as Sky, you were never sweet to me and that's why I fell in love with you. But for today... because I hired you as Abel, a flower from Be🍀Heart, will you be sweet to me? .. I want to see another side of you.. please?" said Phai again, this time with a pleading look. Abel stared at him for a moment before finally sighing. What he said was true, if all this time he as Abel/Sky could act like himself because he had no ties to Phai. But now he is a flower hired by Phai, so like it or not, Abel has to show his professional attitude as a flower.

"Okay... I'm sorry , I don't mind if we want to eat anywhere. You can choose where you want to eat," said Abel, this time his tone was softer than before. Phai was quite satisfied with Abel's attitude. Although phai want abel to call him honey or sweetheart or my love but abel give him his gentle voice is enough for phai now .

"Okay... I happen to want to eat Japanese food. I know there is my favorite Japanese restaurant here and the food is delicious. I'm sure you will like it. Come on," said Phai happily. Phai immediately grabbed Abel's hand and held Abel's hand in his. At first Abel was shocked but Abel couldn't rebel because he had decided to work professionally as a flower today. After walking for about 10 minutes, Phai and Abel finally arrived at the Japanese restaurant that Phai usually visited when he came to this mall.

The two of them were immediately greeted by the waiters standing in front of the restaurant door.

"irasshaimase ..... table for how many people? " asked one of the waiters to Phai and Abel. The waiter was a bit surprised when he saw Abel who was wearing a half face mask. The Flowers from Be🍀Heart are quite popular but it is very rare for them to see the flowers on duty outside the green house so Abel's arrival was quite attracts the attention of the waiters and visitors in the restaurant.

"Ah... a table for 2 people," said Phai with a smile which broke the thoughts of the waiter who had been watching Abel.

"Ah.. sorry.. please, I'll take you to the table," said the waiter nervously. Phai and Abel sat down immediately when they arrived at their table. They both sat facing each other. After the two of them sat down, the waiter immediately gave the menu to Phai and Abel.

Phai immediately ordered a premium bbq set and a sukiyaki set. For drinks, Phai chose Lemon tea to freshen his mouth.

"What do you want to order? You can choose whatever you want," said Phai with a smile. Abel was still opening the menu book in his hand and decided to order sashimi and a few of sushi.

"For the drink .. Just the same with him," Abel said to the waiter.

"Okay... I have taken your order. Please wait for a moment," said the waiter before finally leaving.

"You only ordered that?" said Phai when he found out that Abel only ordered sashimi and a few pieces of sushi. Abel rolled his eyes.

"Just the package you ordered can be eaten by more than 6 people. If I order more food than this... I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it," said Abel. Phai just chuckled. And sure enough, when their order came, their table was immediately filled with their order. Not to mention the piles of boxes containing meat for sukiyaki and bbq, each consisting of 10 boxes of meat. Abel was also surprised when he saw the order that came to his table. He knew phai would choose the premium package but he didn't expect the premium package to be this much. Not to mention the side dishes from the premium package itself.