Chapter 3

Rain didn't think that he would return to Pentagon, he thought that he would never come to this place again. Rain then entered the pentagon and headed straight to the elevator that would take him to the greenhouse. The bodyguards guarding the elevator doors stopped Rain, but because Rain had a pass card, the bodyguards allowed Rain to enter.
When rain arrived at the rain greenhouse, rain saw that the greenhouse was still quiet (?).

"Is the greenhouse not open today?" Rain asked to himself.

"Wow you came early" someone said from behind Rain. Rain who was shocked immediately turned around and saw a familiar face.

"Phi team?" Rain was surprised to see team in the greenhouse.

"oh ... you know my name too?" asked team to rain.

"Who doesn't know the captain of the university swimming club who has won many swimming championships, team" Another voice came from behind team.

"Moreover, you are also dating a former swimming club captain who is famous for being the most handsome" Team rolled his eyes.

"handsome my ass" team cursed his boyfriend softly.

"Isn't phi dean more handsome than hia win, pharm" team teased back at his close friend, pharm blushed.

"Team" pharm smacked the team's shoulder lightly. Rain was surprised again when he saw that the person behind team was Pharm, the head of the cooking club at his university.

"Phi pharm" said Rain softly, Pharm who heard his name being called turned around to see Rain.

"Um?" Pharm answered while giving Rain a smile.

"Oh nothing " Rain shook his head quickly.

"If you want to look for Sky, he's in the office.You can go there directly," said Pharm, Rain nodded slowly and headed straight to the room indicated by Pharm.

Rain knocked on the door before someone's voice told him to enter the room. When the rain came in, rain could see Sky who was massaging his forehead and in front of his there were two people arguing.

"Phi Vhe..... Why does phi vhe have to come here too? today phi vhe no schedule with buddies " Mark said, Rain knows Mark because they are in the same grade and Mark is quite popular among first graders.

"I came because I know you have a schedule today with buddies, I don't want anything to happen to you" vhe replied, mark rolled his eyes.

"I can do it myself phi vhe, phi vhe don't need to worry" said mark not to be outdone. Mark and vhe continued their argument regardless of the rain that was in front of them.

"If you still want to continue your fight, it's better for you to do it outside. I have a guest to treat," Sky said firmly when he saw rain at the door.

Mark and vhe who heard Sky's words immediately looked at Rain, they immediately fell silent.

"Our business is not finished yet mark" Vhe said with a sigh and finally went outside.

"Sorry rain... sky I'll go first" said mark and followed vhe

"I'm sorry you saw the commotion earlier, the two of them always make my head hurt... Rain you can sit down" said Sky, Rain sat on the sofa that Sky was pointing at.

"I just found out that there are lots of flowers coming from our campus," said Rain.

"Yeah.. because I did recruit flowers on our campus so they can be closer to green house, even though there were some flowers from other campuses. But I usually recruit them for buddies who are out of reach of green house " sky explained.