Chapter 24

Phai was silent for a moment... Abel's cold gaze at him made him unable to reply to Abel's words.

"Abel... I..." said Phai, but Abel cut him off.

"I don't want to discuss this issue with you anymore... don't ruin my mood any more than this. if you don't want our date to end here so lets stop this now," said Abel coldly. Phai immediately closed his mouth and let Abel drive the car.
.
Phai was shocked again when Abel took him to a place that he never expected at all. When Abel said he would take him to dinner, Phai thought Sky would take him to a restaurant or place he frequented, but Phai didn't expect that Abel would take him to this place.

"Abel... are we going to have dinner here?" Phai asked to convince himself.

"Um... don't ask too many questions and just help me take out all the things in my car," said Abel. Phai fell silent again and immediately obeyed Abel's orders to take out all his belongings. Phai actually wanted to ask Abel what they were doing in this place... well it's not that Phai doesn't like this place, it's just that..... This is an orphanage, of course there's no restaurant here for dinner, right (?). However, because of what happened with Tam earlier, Phai didn't dare to ask any further and chose to remain silent.

When Phai and Abel had taken out all the things in the car, suddenly someone came up to them.

"Oh... Abel... why did you come here in these hours ?" asked that person. Abel smiled at him.

"Hello Uncle Joe... I just brought lots of gifts for the kids," said Abel.

"Wow... the kids will definitely be very happy... oh and then Is he your friend?" asked Uncle Joe.

"He's my client today, uncle.... these goods are also from him, oh by the way has the set of meat I sent arrived?" asked Abel.

"Oh... that set of meat is from you??? Hahhaa what a coincidence the children are preparing a big party because of that set of meat. Come on, come on in... you too... You are ... " said Uncle Joe while helping to bring Phai and Abel's items.

"Phai... Uncle... my name is Phai," said Phai with a smile.

"Oh yes phai... come on in," said Uncle Joe. Phai glanced at Abel but Abel didn't look at him at all which ultimately made Phai couldn't help but follow Uncle Joe and Abel from behind. And when they entered, they were greeted by several children.

"Wow... there's Phi Abel..." said child 1.

"phi abel.. phi abel.. finally you came.. phi abel" said child 2.

"Phi Abel... what did you bring?" asked another child.

"Hey hey, come on, don't crowd around Abel like that, let's bring the things Abel brought. He says this is a gift for you guys. And there are still other items outside... you guys take them and share them with other kids too," said Uncle Joe with a smile. Hearing the word gift, of course the children immediately lit up and immediately ran out to bring the items that were still left outside. Several other children took goods brought by Abel, Phai and Uncle Joe.

Uncle Joe then took Abel and Phai to the dining room in the building and of course there was a lot of commotion there because there were lots of children running here and there.

"Come on, kids... we have guests... come on, watch your attitude," said Uncle Joe and the children who had been running around there suddenly fell silent and greeted Abel and Phai. Phai and Abel returned their greetings

"Sorry... it's very noisy here," said Uncle Joe with a smile.

"It's okay uncle... you know I really like this place," Abel replied, Phai could only be stunned to see Abel's smile.