Chapter 18

Phayu smiled happily, he and Agris talked a lot and afterwards had dinner together. And Phayu is quite happy about this. Phayu hummed while thinking about what he should do for tomorrow's date but his forehead frowned when he remembered that tomorrow was Monday. This means he has to go to campus, which means he can't meet Agris until Agris is finished with his class. Even though he was annoyed, Phayu couldn't do anything because after all that was his agreement with Agris, plus Phayu also didn't want to disrupt Agris' study schedule for Phayu, education was also important. Well... in the end Phayu has to be patient.

"It looks like you have a good mood, Phayu," said Phai, who immediately leaned back on Phayu's chair cushion. Phayu glanced at Phai for a moment.

"How about you? This is the first time I've seen someone injured but smiling all the time. I think it's better for you to immediately have your brain checked at the hospital, phai," Phayu quipped, Phai just laughed at Phayu's words. Phai wanted to argue with Phayu when they both heard a knock on the door.

"Yes... come in," said Phayu. Phayu could see one of his guards coming to bow to him.

"What's wrong, Phi?" asked Phayu.

"Khun Phayu... Khun Vegas asked you to meet him at the main house," Arm reported to Phayu.

"When?" asked Phayu.

"Right now," replied Arm. Phayu sighed.

"I smell of trouble, Phayu," said Phai, laughing. More or less, phai know why Uncle Vegas called Phayu and he can't wait to see Phayu in trouble.

"Damn it," cursed Phayu while throwing the book at Phayu, but of course Phai was able to dodge it easily.

"Send my regards to Uncle Vegas and Uncle Pete," Phai shouted before leaving and returning to his room.
.
Phayu sighed again, now he was at the main house of the minor family. The distance between the minor family's house and his house only takes 30 minutes to drive. Phayu took off his helmet and gave it to the guard standing guard at the door.

" Welcome home Khun Phayu..., Khun Vegas is waiting for you," said Guid, Phayu nodded slowly.
Phayu walked slowly into the house where he had been living for several days. The atmosphere hasn't changed at all, it's still busy with servants and guards as usual. The servants and guards who saw Phayu come immediately bow to him and Phayu just nodded before entering his father's work place. Phayu knocked on his father's door.

"Yes... come in," the father's deep voice came from inside. Phayu sighed again before opening the door. Phayu could see his father checking documents accompanied by his father's personal assistant.

Vegas immediately finished the document he was reading when he saw Phayu coming. He also immediately sent his assistants and guards out and let him and Phayu talk privately.

"sit" Vegas ordered and Phayu could only obey his father's wishes. When Phayu sat down. Vegas, he took something out of his desk drawer and grabbed something out before throwing it in front of Phayu. Phayu took the folder that his father had thrown and looked at the contents of the folder. Photos of him entering the pentagon, the report about him hacked Be🍀Heart website and of course his financial reports. Phayu sighed (again).

"Can you explain... what all this means, phayu?..." asked Vegas. His voice rose slightly. The hairs on Phayu's neck stood up hearing his father's tone and Phayu knew he was in big trouble.

"Father... I... can explain all this," said Phayu nervously.

"What do you want to explain by spending 500,000 bath to rent a flower?" said Vegas, his tone is increasingly firm. Phayu was silent.

"Dad... about the money... you can take it from my pocket money, I promise I won't ask dad or mom for more money," Phayu defended. Vegas took a deep breath.