Chapter 9

Phayu is thinking about how he can get an invitation so he can enter the green house and meet Abel in person. Phayu can't possibly wait 1-2 months to get an invitation, if Phayu has to wait that long then it could rain have to serve other guests. And phayu doesn't like that, phayu doesn't want rain to serve others. Within 1-2 months Rain could have met someone else who could make him fall in love and forget about Phayu. Phayu cannot take that risk.

"You only need to get an invitation to the green house so you can meet Abel right?" said Phai who had been silent while playing with his cellphone. King, dean, phayu and win immediately looked at phai. Phai is still playing on his phone.

"Don't ever think about making copy for Be🍀Heart invitations because all of that will be in vain," said dean who could read Phai's thoughts. Pai glanced at Dean.

"Why do you think that the duplicate invitation that I will make will be in vain, dean?" Asked Phai, Phai is indeed an expert in duplicating things. Items duplicated by phai can be up to 99% similar.

"Even though you can duplicate the Be🍀Heart invitation, but if you are not on the Be🍀Heart guest list, then the invitation you copied will be useless. You can enter the Pentagon but you cannot enter the green house. The bodyguards there will kick you out immediately if you don't get on the invitation list that day "explained dean.

" I agree with dean, phai. The guard at the green house is so tight. Abel really takes care of the flowers he works with," added win.

"Then how do we get our names on the Be🍀Heart guest list?" asked Phai, Dean sighed.

"I already explained to you, Phayu, to become a guest of Be🍀Heart you have to register on the Be🍀Heart website and follow the procedure," said dean again. Phai stood up and walked over to King who was sitting with Win.

"We only need to be on the Be🍀Heart guest list, right? Don't we have King to do it?" said Phai, King frowned. Win and Dean looked at Phai confused.

"What do you mean?" Win asked curiously.

" We can hack the Be🍀Heart website and write our names on the Be🍀Heart invitation list and I will make a copy of the Be🍀Heart invitation so we can enter the greenhouse" Win, king, and dean glared at Phai's idea.

"Phai.. you're crazy, it's illegal. We could get in trouble if caught" shouted king.

"It's too risky if we hack the Be🍀Heart website, besides we will have to deal with the authorities. If Abel finds out he will blacklist our names and we can't get an invitation to green house forever and we can't even use Be🍀Heart's services anymore" protested king.

"For me, it doesn't matter if I get blacklisted and can't use the services of Be🍀Heart anyway, I'm really not interested in flowers or anything like that. The three of you shouldn't have any problem right, you already have a lover, so you don't need Be🍀Heart "said Phai.

"The three of us don't mind that, phai, but we don't want anything to do with the police," replied king.

"If we get into trouble with the police then... our parents will beat us up. You know how scary our parents are, right?" added Win.

"Well... I'm just giving a suggestion. Do you want to do it or not? All decisions are in your hands...." Unfinished, Phayu spoke, Phayu cut off Phai's conversation.

"We will do it" he said. Win, king and dean turned to phayu.

"What do you mean?" Win asked hesitantly hoping that Phayu would not follow Phai's advice.

"We will follow Phai's advice. We will hack the Be🍀Heart website and make a duplicate of the Be🍀Heart invitation so we can enter the green house," said Phayu, solidifying his choice.