Chapter 6

"Are you crazy, laughing alone" asked mac when he saw sky laughing evilly.

"No, phi mac, I'm just thinking about something. By the way, why did phi mac take me and rain to the salon?" Sky asked curiously, even though nan had already told the reason why mac brought sky and rain to the salon, but sky wanted to make sure.

"I will invite you to come to the theerapanyakul family anniversary party" Rain who heard the theerapanyakul's family name immediately turned around to see Mac with a nervous look.

"theerapanyakul, phi .." Rain's voice trembled.. his face turned pale. Rain knows exactly who the theerapanyakul family is, it's the phi phayu family. Rain didn't want to come.

"yes...theerapanyakul family" mac said again, rain biting his lower lip.

"May I not come phi mac" Rain said slowly. Mac and sky looked at each other before approaching rain.

"What's wrong?" Mac asked worriedly.

"That... I..." Rain answered nervously, Sky squatted before Rain and held Rain's hand.

"Rain ... it's okay, we will accompany Phi Mac to come there as a flower," said Sky, Mac who heard it was confused.

"hey.. I'm not inviting you there as flowers" mac protested, mac wanted rain and sky to come with him not as flowers but as themself that's why mac invited rain and sky to the salon so that everyone was amazed by rain and sky's appearance.

"but phi nan has hired me to come as a flower, phi mac" mac is shocked to hear that.

"That jerk told me to save money but he himself even hired your services" said mac annoyed, sky laughed at mac.

"Phi nan is indeed a stingy person, phi mac, but for your sake he doesn't care how much money he spends," said Sky. Nan is not a person who likes to waste money, not because Nan lacks money or doesn't have money, but because of his childhood experience, but if it's for phi mac, phi nan doesn't care how much money he spends.

"What do you mean ?" Mac asked confused.

"Phi nan hired me because he was afraid that insects would come to you on the event, phi mac," replied Sky. Mac rolled his eyes.

"That jerk, he thinks I'm taking it easy until he has to hire your services," said Mac protested, Sky smiled at Mac's scolding but Sky could see that there was a red tint on Mac's cheek which was a sign that Mac was embarrassed. Sky is sure that Mac knows that his girlfriend is doing this because she is worried about him.

"I'm jealous .." whispered rain when he saw mac, mac.... even though he was fighting with nan but nan still paid attention to him even from afar and rain could feel nan's great love for mac. Rain was very jealous to see him, if he could also feel what mac's feel... rain felt, he would be very happy. But Rain knows that all of that is impossible... because the person he likes... doesn't even glance at him. Seeing Rain who suddenly had a gloomy face made Sky pat Rain on the shoulder.

" rain .... let's come to the party, you don't have to worry that phayu will see you.. we go there as flowers... you come there as agris.. not rain" sky said persuading rain. Sky didn't want to ask why Rain had a sad face because Sky knew exactly the reason. Rain hesitated a little before he finally nodded. Even though it's possible that Rain will meet Phayu, he's there as a flower, so Rain doesn't need to worry that Phayu will recognize him. Besides, Rain can't avoid Phayu forever, he has to face his feelings so he can quickly forget Phayu.

"You don't have to worry...he won't recognize you as a flower" said mac.

Rain and Mac continued their make over while Sky, who had already finished changing the clothes that Mac had prepared.