Chapter 20

Agris came inside carrying a bouquet of medium-sized sunflowers, Agris knows that sunflowers symbolize the hope for a speedy recovery and of course a fruit parcel for sick people.

"Um... I heard that you were sick and being treated so I came here to stop by," said Agris while giving souvenirs to Dean and King. Phayu could only sigh, he actually didn't want Agris to find out about his current condition. It's not because he doesn't want to be visited or anything, but it's impossible for Phayu to say that he was hospitalized because his mother beat him?

"Sorry for bothering you... until you had to come here," said Phayu.

"No problem... I happen to have work nearby so I might as well stop by," replied Agris. Phayu frowned when he heard that Agris was taking a job around here.

"Ah... no need to worry, my job is as a flower here but... my job is to accompany Phi Abel to come to the opening of a jewelry shop near here. Phi Abel's client asked Phi Abel to come as a model for wearing the shop's jewelry collection to attract customer. And Phi Abel asked me to accompany him," said Agris when he saw Phayu looking at him suspiciously. He did have a contract with Phayu that he was not allowed to accept other "dating" clients in his work so what he did did not violate their agreement at all. Agris did take a job outside the greenhouse but what he took was not a "dating" job but a regular job as a model to attract customers. Phayu was still not satisfied with Agris's explanation but Phayu couldn't argue.

"Agris... do you have anything else to do today?" Phai asked while embracing Agris. Agris stared at Phai before shaking his head slowly.

"Nothing... today my work is finished," replied Agris.

"Then do you have any other schedules for the next few days?" Phai asked again

"Phi Abel hasn't given me a new job schedule so I think I'm free for the next few days," said Agris. Phai smiled slyly, Phayu who saw it felt a bad feeling.

"Then can you take care of Phayu while he is in the hospital?" asked Phai.

"PHAI" Phayu shouted calling his cousin's name but Phai didn't care and continued to persuade Agris.

"I don't have time to look after him 24/7, his parents are too busy so they can't come to look after him. I feel sorry for him who has to stay in the hospital alone," said Phai in a pitiful tone.

"But..." Agris wanted to refuse Phai's request. Because he couldn't possibly be alone with Phayu.

"Come on... I beg you... I can't bear to leave Phayu alone, after all you don't have any other work schedules plus you're still under contract with Phayu. Just think of this as getting closer to each other. And besides, won't this make Your status is becoming more convincing in the eyes of Phayu's parents? Isn't it strange that a lovers care for each other, hum?" said Phai. Agris thought for a moment before he finally nodded.

"Okay... I will take care of Phayu, but I have to report to Phi Abel first," said Agris.

"You don't need to worry about Abel... I'll talk to him about this," said Phai.

"Okay," replied Agris.

"Yes... because you are willing to accompany Phayu, my friends and I can go now, we have a very urgent need," said Phai.

"Huh... do we really have an urgent need OUCH..." King shouted in pain when Win stepped on his foot quite hard.

"You forgot that we have college assignments, right?" said Win, smiling at king. King, who had just learned the signal from Win, immediately nodded. Phai approached Phayu and embraced him while whispering.

"No need to thank me... just enjoy your meal," said Phai while patting Phayu on the shoulder. Phayu of course wanted to protest but he couldn't.

"Ok friends, let's go... bye Phayu, let's go first," said Phai while embracing Win and King to go out. Dean just stayed there while continuing to look at Agris with a worried look.