Chapter 10

Sky was back reading the document when there was a knock on the door and Sky glanced towards the door. Sky saw someone with a large height enter the room. Sky put his documents away again and glanced sharply at that person. The person shuddered when he saw Sky's sharp glance but he knew why Sky was glaring at him and he had been prepared to face Sky ever since he made that decision.

"You know why I called you here... Draco?" asked Sky, the person named Draco nodded.

"Yeah, I know," Draco replied.

"If you know why I called you here .... can you explain why you did that" said Sky with a smile but Draco knew that the smile Sky gave was a fake smile with full of pressure. He sighed.

"I know I was wrong, as a flower I shouldn't help him because he's not registered as a buddies but outside as a flower I'm his best friend and as a friend I want to help him" Draco said.

"By giving him a suggestion to hack our website?" Sky asked again. Draco shook his head slowly, Sky raised an eyebrow.

"I don't advise him to hack our website, I give him a suggestion if he has to enter the Be🍀Heart website and follow the procedures there to be able to meet Agris" Draco replied.

"Agris?" Sky asked strangely.

"Yes .... he wants to meet Agris," Draco replied.

"What does he want Agris for?" asked Sky.

"I can't answer that question, it's not my authority to answer that question" Sky nodded slowly.

"If it wasn't you who suggested hacking our website then who gave the suggestion?" Asked Phai, Draco hesitated to answer so he chose to remain silent. Sky, who didn't like Draco's silence, glared at Draco again.

"You know... you called me here as Draco and you realize that as Draco I don't know anything about him, I don't even know him," said Draco, Sky rolled his eyes in annoyance. Sky stood up from her seat and approached Draco.

"If I didn't call you Draco, would you tell me everything" whispered Sky while taking off the face mask Draco was wearing, Draco took a breath, Sky's voice in his ear was very tempting but Draco knew that it was one of Sky's tricks to interrogate him.

"You also know sky.. if you call me as myself... I also won't say anything to you because I'm here as his best friend not as a flower, sky." Draco said, sky snickered, he returned to the table while throwing Draco's mask to him.

"You are really annoying... Dean" Sky said annoyed, Dean just chuckled while putting on his mask again.

"Sky, yourself gave the rules that flowers must be able to be two different people... as flowers and as themselves and we flowers should not mix flower affairs with personal matters. So I'm not wrong, if I refuse to answer all your questions both as a flower and as myself, sky. Even though I admit I was wrong because I followed the illegal method that Phayu was doing "explained Dean, Sky could only chuckle in annoyance because what Dean said was true. Flowers should not mix things up as flowers and as themselves. Sky did not expect that this rule would reverse itself.

" I'm sorry because I couldn't stop Phayu from doing illegal things, but I want you to give Phayu a chance to tell his reason why he want to enter the greenhouse so much..." Draco said

"You don't think I will black list your names, phayu, king and win from the guest list?" Sky asked.

" I know you will definitely include my name, win, king, phayu and phai in your black list on Be🍀Heart but I'm also sure you will enjoy it because you deliberately let king hack the Be🍀Heart website right?. Because with Fox's and Byby's ability Be🍀Heart website could'nt be hacked that easily," said Draco, the reason Draco let King hack Be🍀Heart website was because he believed King couldn't easy to hack the Be🍀Heart website because even though King was very good at hacking a network, King couldn't beat Fox and Byby who are the network specialists at Be🍀Heart. That's why Draco was surprised when King told him that he managed to hack the Be🍀Heart website and put their names on the guest list. And when Fox called him to enter Sky's room, Draco knew that Sky had deliberately ordered Fox to let King hack their website.