Chapter 7

Agris felt uncomfortable being in a crowd of people especially since the people here were almost all glancing at him. Abel and mac casually chat with the guests. Because he couldn't stand the atmosphere inside. He decided to go out for a while to get some fresh air.

"Phi Abel... I'll go out first, OK?" Agris said, Abel, who knew that Agris was already feeling uncomfortable, nodded.

"ok ... you can rest, but remember, don't go far and don't take off your mask while you're here" Abel warned.

"Agris you can rest in the garden, I'll call you when we're going home" said mac while pointing towards the garden, agris nodded.

Agris let out a long sigh when he finally got some fresh air. Agris closed his eyes briefly before looking around him. Agris was very amazed to see the back garden which was so beautiful. There were many flowers blooming, besides that in the middle of the garden there was a large enough fountain which made the garden even more beautiful. Agris smiled softly while humming. Agris never thought that flower work could be tiring like this, he had to always smile and control his facial expressions too. Agris thought flowers only serve guests the same as hostess in the club but in fact the work of flowers is much more tiring. However, Agris has no regrets about agreeing to become a flower.

When agris was enjoying the view in the garden suddenly agris' eyes felt sore, it seemed as if something had entered his eyes. Agris wanted to rub his eyes but the mask he was wearing blocked him. Agris glanced right and left to make sure that there was no one there before agris took off his mask.

"My eyes are very sore," whispered Agris while wiping his glimmering eyes and he felt calm when he saw the small pebble that had entered his eye.

"What are you doing here ? " the deep and firm voice startled Agris which made Agris drop his mask and accidentally stepped on his mask until it broke.

"oh... shit" cursed agris softly, he was confused about what to do because he really knew whose deep voice it was.

'Phi Phayu' said Agris in his heart, even though now he is Agris but without the mask Agris doesn't know what to do. Agris remained silent without turning towards phayu.

"I ask one more time... what are you doing here?" Phayu said, now his voice was a little higher because Agris didn't answer his question.

"umm... sorry I just want to breathe fresh air, because inside it makes my head a little dizzy" said Agris who kept his back to Phayu.

"if you talk to someone you have to look at the person and not turn your back like this" said phayu, agris bit his lower lip because he couldn't possibly turn to face phayu, he was also confused if he had to leave because there would be many people who would see his face without a mask. Agris really didn't know what to do.

"Hey ... I'm talking to you," said Phayu again who walked slowly closer to Agris, Phayu pulled Agris's hand and forced Agris to turn towards him.

Phayu was surprised when he saw Agris's face and Phayu admitted that he was very fascinated by Agris's face who was so handsome and beautiful (?) At the same time, Agris's blonde hair made Phayu even more fascinated because the hair really fit Agris. Phayu knew that Rain, the one he knew, was already very cute in his eyes, but Phayu never thought that Rain could be this beautiful when he became a flower. But the beautiful sight that Phayu saw didn't last long because someone covered Rain's face with his hand.

"Sorry for my impudence, Khun Phayu.. he's not used to being in crowds, so he came here to get some fresh air," said Abel, covering half of Agris's face with his palm.

"Phi Abel..." whispered Agris

"Can you let go of my flower hand, khun phayu?" Abel didn't heed Agris's voice and kept staring at Phayu with the same firm gaze as Phayu's. Phayu didn't want to let go of Agris's hand but Phayu's grip made Agris a little sore which made Phayu let go of Agris's hand. Abel immediately turned Agris's body so that Phayu could not see Agris's face while Abel kept looking at Phayu before finally Abel saw Agris.