Chapter 1

Rain looked confused at the building in front of him, he was standing right in a club called the Pentagon. Rain again read the address given to him.

' this is the right address, but why the club? ' rain asked in his heart.

Rain hesitated to enter, but the address that Be🍀heart gave him was indeed this address. With all the courage he had, rain decided to enter. Rain was so fascinated by the contents of the pentagon club. The Pentagon is one of the most famous elite clubs in Thailand.
The owners of the pentagon club are the famous Thai couple Lian Kilen Wang and Kuea Keerati.
Kilen Wang is one of the CEOs who is quite successful in Thailand and Kuea Keerati is a singer who is quite famous even abroad.
If Rain is not mistaken, this couple is now living in Korea to support kuea career. while the pentagon is run by Kilen wang's trusted men but rain doesn't understand why the address that Be🍀Heart gave is a pentagon address (?).
The Pentagon was quite busy tonight, making Rain confused who he should ask.
His thoughts were interrupted when someone tapped his shoulder. Rain turned around to see the person who was tapping him on the shoulder.

"Sir... do you need something?" asked a waiter, the waiter came to Rain because Rain looked confused and didn't look like someone who would have fun in a club. Rain hesitated to answer, but finally he showed the invitation that Be🍀Heart gave him.

"I came here because of this invitation but I think I'm in the wrong place?" Rain answered hesitantly, the waiter took the invitation that Rain brought and immediately his eyes widened.

"Oh ... are you Khun Rain?" Rain was even more confused because the waiter knew his name.

"Khun rain, Master Abel has been waiting for you, come follow me" said the waiter. Rain just nodded and followed where the waiter went.

Rain frowned when he was invited to a room that was between the VVIP rooms, Rain could see that the room was guarded by several bodyguards.
The waiter talked briefly with the bodyguard and then allowed Rain and the waiter to enter the room. Inside the room there is a glass elevator that is quite wide. The waiter let Rain in and pressed the button marked BE.
The elevator continued up to the highest floor and when the elevator door opened Rain was truly amazed by the sight he saw.There he saw several people enjoying the night view, several other people enjoying food, drinks and music playing. The place was decorated with lots of vines and all kinds of flowers, really like a greenhouse. Even though this place is the highest place in this building but rain can imagine if during the day this place will still feel very cool because of the many plants that surround all the buildings.

"Then I'll say goodbye" said the waiter when rain came out of the elevator. The maid did not come out of the elevator. Rain watched the elevator go down again.When rain came in, rain could see several people wearing masks. Rain already knows that the flowers from Be🍀Heart always wear masks when doing their jobs. The masks they use are half-face masks with flower decorations around the edges. And each Flower has own floral motif.

A flower with a very neat dress came to rain, he smiled sweetly at rain.

" Hello rain ... Abel was waiting for you " he said, Rain's body shuddered a little in shock

"Oh sorry... did I startle you?..." Rain nodded.

"Introduce my name is Zura .. I will take you to Abel's place" said the person named Zura, again Rain only nodded.

Zura led rain to where a person named Abel was, Zura took rain up the stairs and between the stairs rain also saw several bodyguards. When he get above, rain can see several people and some flowers serving guests (?)

"Abel... your guests have arrived" Zura shouted at someone who was pouring drinks for guests. The person named Abel turned his head and came to Rain.

" Thank you phi zura " Said Abel, zura nodded.