Chapter 17

Phayu and Agris are now in garden, both of them didn't say anything and didn't make any sound. Both Phayu and Agris were both lost in their own thoughts.

"How long have you been a flower?" Phayu asked, finally breaking the silence between the two of them.

"Ah... Ohh... I just became a flower recently," Agris answered a little nervously because phayu suddenly talk to him when he is in his deep thought.

"I know you just became a flower, I mean since when?" Phayu asked again.

"2 months ago," replied Agris.

"Why did you choose to be a flower?" asked Phayu.

"...... why do you want to know the reason I became a flower? .. doesn't it have nothing to do with my job?" Agris asked back. Phayu sighed.

"You forgot? Your job is to be my fiancé and I will introduce you to my parents so I have to know everything about you in case my parents ask something about you. Wouldn't it be strange if my parents asked about you and I couldn't answer?" Phayu explained. Agris nodded.

"There's no special reason why I became a flower, it's all because Phi Abel asked me to," said Agris while squatting on the edge of the pond and looking at the koi fish that were swimming towards him.

"According to rumors that i heard, the flowers chosen by Abel are the chosen people who have used Be🍀Heart services, does that mean you have also used Be🍀Heart services?" said Phayu

"um... I used Be🍀Heart's services 2 months ago, although I never expected that I would be selected as a guest invited to the green house. I know because the waiting list to enter the green house is very long, so I didn't hope Be🍀Heart will invite me," said Agris, this time Agris played his finger over the pond water and the fish there followed Agris' finger movements.

"What made you register at Be🍀Heart?" Phayu's question made Agris stop his hand movements for a moment before looking at Phayu's face.

"..... I came to Be🍀Heart to forget someone..." replied Agris, who was playing with his fingers in the water again.

"Forgot someone?" Phayu's voice was a little choked when he heard that.

"Yes... I want to forget someone... I've liked that person for a long time, that person is so cold and indifferent... I know the results will be in vain but I still hope he can look at me, but no matter how hard I try ... He... didn't glance at me at all. And I realized that my feelings for him would never be reciprocated. Therefore, before my feelings developed further.. I decided to come to Be🍀Heart and forget about him," said Agris. Phayu clenched his fists hearing Agris' words.

"Do you know the risks of working as a flower?" Phayu asked again.

"I know... the risks of working as a flower are very dangerous. There are some buddies who think of flowers as someone they can just sleep with or there are even some buddies who might be able to kidnap you to be able to have all flowers for themself or there are also buddies who might hurt the flowers because they can't have them," said Agris again.

"And you still choose to be a flower?" asked Phayu.

"Yeah... the risk of becoming a flower is dangerous, but the pain and wanting to forget that person is greater. It's true that if you hear stories from other people working as a flower is quite risky, but after going through it I can quite handle it," said Agris. Phayu frowned slightly as he digested Agris' words.

"You've experienced that? You just came in, right?" said Phayu angrily, Phayu tried to control his anger.

"It's precisely because I'm a new kid that I'm easier to be targeted by the buddies. But thanks to the strict supervision of the Be🍀Heart guards, the buddies who are targeting me can't do anything, at most they just secretly touch my butt or stalk me to the bathroom. " Phayu widened his eyes in disbelief.