chapter 21

Phai, King, Dean and Win were waiting for the elevator when Phai saw Dean looking like he was worried about something.

"Dean... what's wrong?" Phai asked.

"Phai... are you sure this is a good idea?" asked Dean

"About what?" asked Phai.

"About Agris taking care Phayu," answered Dean.

"Why do you seem so worried about Agris, Dean? ... Dont tell me you have a secret relationship with Agris Hum?" Phai asked curiously. Since learning about Phayu's desire to approach Agris, it seems that among the four of them, only Dean has shown his disapproval about Agris and Phayu's relationship.

"No... it's just..." Dean didn't know what to answer. Since he found out who Agris was and the reason why Agris entered the greenhouse, Dean felt sorry for Agris. He entered the green house to forget Phayu but it turned out that the person he wanted to forget wanted him instead. Dean remembers very well Phayu's treatment to Rain which made Rain stay away from Phayu. And Dean feels that Phayu really needs to be taught a lesson for his attitude towards Rain. Dean feels anxious when he remembers that Agris has to look after Phayu.

"You don't need to worry Dean... Phayu can control himself, he won't act rashly just because he likes this flower," replied King.

"Besides, both Agris and Phayu are bound by contracts, so it's impossible for Phayu to act like that, right?" added Win. King and Win misunderstand Dean's concerns. They think Dean is worried about Agris because he's afraid Phayu will do something to him. In fact, what Dean was worried about was agris's feelings for phayu.

"Um..." said Dean who didn't want to prolong their conversation any longer.

DING

The sound of the elevator rang indicating that the four of them had arrived at their destination floor.

"By the way, where are we going?" asked the king.

"I'm hungry... I want to eat something, i didnt have breakfast this morning, lets find something to eat first," replied Win.

"That's a good idea, although its still early but i think we can eat for lunch too , right?" asked king.

"Okay... let's go, lets find something to ..." Phai's words were cut off when he saw a familiar car parked not far from where they were.

"You three just go... I have other things to do~~" said Phai while whistling happily. Dean, King and Win could only look at each other while shrugging their shoulders.

"Just leave him alone, let's go get lunch..." said Win while embracing Dean and King. Dean actually also saw the car that Phai saw and he knows very well whose car is that but he felt he didn't need to worry about him so Dean chose to followed Win and King.
.
"Hi darling... what a fateful meeting since i can meet you in a place like this," said Phai as he opened the car which had just been unlocked because of the owner of the car will come out.

"It's bad luck for me because I have to meet you even in a place like this," said Abel flatly. He wasn't that surprised when someone opened his side door.

"Oh my darling... your sexy voice makes me fall in love with you even more," Phai replied while kissing Abel on the cheek without warning.

"YOU..." Abel shouted.

"Honey... don't be so angry... if you're angry like that... it will make me even more excited to get you," said Phai

"You shameless man," Abel cursed, but it seemed like Abel's curse made Phai even more excited.