chapter 25

After Agris and Phayu were left alone, the two felt awkward with each other. Because even though Agris and Phayu have spent time together, it was always with another flower as companion. And this was the first day that Agris was truly alone with Phayu without a companion flower.

"Is there anything I can help you with?... or do you need something?" Agris asked first. This kind of atmosphere felt awkward but he had no other choice.

"It's okay... you can relax for a moment... besides, I can't do anything now with my condition," said Phayu. Agris nodded before finally sitting on the sofa.

"Do you mind if I turn on the TV?" asked Agris because he was confused about what to do and he didn't want to get bored accompanying Phayu.

"Yes... just turn on the TV..." said Phayu. Finally, Agris took the remote and turned on the TV. He repeatedly pressed the remote to look for his favorite TV program but it seemed like there wasn't anything good on today's program. Agris finally decided to watch SpongeBob. Phayu who saw this just laughed.

"What's wrong? Why are you laughing?" asked Agris when he heard Phayu's laughter.

"No... I didn't think you would watch SpongeBob," said Phayu.

"What's wrong with watching Spongebob? Do you think I'm like a child because I watch cartoons?" replied Agris. Phayu shook his head.

"No... it's just that you watch Spongebob... you look cute," replied Phayu, Agris frowned before finally returning to watching SpongeBob.

Phayu chose to read a book to relieve his boredom of not being able to move freely while Agris focused on watching what he was watching. Every now and then Agris laughs at Spongebob's absurd behavior and for Phayu the sound of Agris' laughter is so melodious to his ears.

'Ah... this is what it feels like if he's by my side' Phayu thought, Phayu smiled but his smile suddenly faded. If only he were braver and willing to accept Rain's feelings for him... maybe this is what Phayu would feel every day or maybe it could be more. Phayu imagined that Rain would lie on his thigh while watching his favorite show while he would read a book while stroking his hair. Phayu could only smile bitterly, he could only regret it now.
.
Agris continued to laugh at Spongebon until he finally realized that it was lunch time.

"Phayu... it's time for lunch and taking medicine," said Agris, but Agris didn't hear any answer from Phayu and when he looked, Phayu was already asleep with the book still in his hand. Agris stood up then walked over to Phayu and adjusted his sleeping position. He didn't forget to take the book that was in Phayu's hand to keep. Agris's stomach growled and he realized that he hadn't eaten since morning.

Agris decided to go out to buy food because he knew he wouldn't get food at the hospital so he had to stock up on food for himself.

"Khun Agris... where are you going?" asked one of the bodyguards standing guard outside Phayu's room.

"I want to buy food... I'll be back later," replied Agris, to which the bodyguard nodded. Then the bodyguard chatted with his friend before he spoke to Agris again.

"Khun Agris... let Arm accompany you to buy food," said the bodyguard, Agris furrowed his brows in disapproval.

"Why?.. I'm not going anywhere.. I just want to buy food," said Agris, Agris wasn't used to bodyguards having to follow him everywhere.

"I know... but for Khun Agris' safety... let Arm accompany you. Besides, Khun Phai has also given orders to look after you, Khun Agris," he said again, Agris snorted in annoyance but like it or not, Agris had to agree.

"Okay..." said Agris, who was finally forced to agree.

"Please, Khun Agris," said Arm, inviting Agris to go first.