chapter 5 ; " Minatozaki Sana.."

"What she doing there.......!??" Jihyo said slightly expression in her face disappointed...

Sana also noticed the latter sleeping under tree she move hurriedly walk out from class, only in school building
level 1 she arrived early from jihyo....

Sana crouch down beside the latter peacefully sleep, she raise her hand fix the latter hair...
'Isn't she look more cute like this......' sana thought parted latter hair then gently caressing the latter face, y/n furrowed her brow then slowly open her eyes...

Sana hand still at y/n cheek freeze up seeing the latter already opened her eyes....
Y/n feeling her sleep being disturb, she open her eyes seeing sana already front of her then feeling the chaos in her heart.. 's..she again, is this are curse to me...' y/n thought being panic in her heart even though she straight girl bit seeing the beautiful girl front of her can't help y/n being flustered....

"Y.....y-you what you doing here.." y/n try said in cold tone took are distance from sana by stand up from her position...
"I just was coincidentally passing by in this way, and seeing you sleep in here I just help you remove the leaf from your head..." sana explained herself with half lie but seeing the latter took the distance from herself slightly disappointed her.....

"Okay, you can go now..." y/n said in cold tone turned her face view from sana, but her heart is beating fast...
'S...shit the heroine is dangerous to way dangerous I'm obviously into are man but I'm never have relationship with anyone though........' y/n being questioning herself.....
Sana who confused but seeing the latter ears reddened make herself little happy...

'Her ears look cute, is it soft if I touch it...' sana raise her hand to y/n ears and touch it....
Y/n snapped out of her thought, flinch up feeling warm thing touch her ears. she step back again then look at sana who have smile expression at her face...
"You...what you think you doing just now...???" Y/n ask sana in cold tone furrowed her brow...
"Nothing, you rest here alone...??" Sana ask y/n back....

'S...she, Is this person waiting for Jungkook to come here...??' Y/n thought look at sana who sit at the place that suppose to be y/n and jungkook rest..
"I'm not alone..... I waiting Jungkook to come here, also why you sit in here...??" Y/n said look at sana weirdly then realise her hair is not covering her face again, y/n fix her hair back...

"Why you covering your face y/n-ah..?"
Sana ask y/n who stand three step away from her...
" I want to, is any problem....?" Y/n said giving the answer with cold tone....
"No....it's kinda bad if you cover it" sana low her tone in last word,
Y/n don't really heard it clear at last word...
"what you said...." y/n ask sana who sit comfortably..
"Nothing.... but y/n-ah why you not call me sana unnie.." sana ask y/n who sit but distance herself from sana...
"I don't want to...." short answer in cold tone y/n said make sana pout...

"Y/n-ah I brought the food already and hyung also..!!" Jungkook said with bunny smile in little loud tone with taehyung also brought plastic food following Jungkook from behind...
Jungkook stop front y/n then seeing sana also in there he give polite bow..
"Ah sana unnie also here..." jungkook said giving bunny smile...

"Oh sana, you here to....?" Taehyung said with smile....
"Hyung, you know sana...??" Y/n and jungkook unison asking Taehyung..
"Of course she my classmate...." taehyung answered both latter then y/n nodded..
Jungkook sit down taehyung sit beside him then jungkook take out the food handed to y/n...
"Ah....the food is not enough for sana" jungkook said look at sana with apologies face...

"No..no it's okay you guys eat it...I'm fine..." sana said with smile even though she was are bit hungry...
"Okayyy... hyung, y/n-ah let's eat.." jungkook said bite it his food and taehyung followed jungkook take a bite...
Y/n who peek person beside her.....
'I don't want to give the food....but I can go buy it the other one though....' y/n thought then push her food to sana...

"I..I don't want eat, you can ea..." sana refused y/n food in her hand and try to give it back but y/n already stand up an look at down to sana...
" I don't want this, you eat it I want buy the other one...." y/n said in cold tone then look at taehyung and jungkook and added..
"Hyung, Jungkook-ya I go buy other thing and come back wait for me..." y/n said in normal tone then walk away....

Sana look at the food in her hand with confusedly jungkook who noticed slightly parted his mouth...
"Don't worry sana unnie, y/n-ah not cold person she like that went meet new people...." jungkook said to sana...
"Really....."
sana said with excited smile, jungkook nodded to sana them continue bite at his food...

'Look like I have to try more harder....' sana thought with smile expression, while taehyung who seeing this expression he obviously know what that meaning behind it...
'I thought she just after are boy but look like she find another new toy.....' taehyung thought then look at the boy beside he then his expression change to boxy smile...

While y/n looking for cafeteria in big building school...
' shit I lost my way....' y/n thought looking around seeing library sign, she take it out her phone sent messages to jungkook she will be in Library and told him, she will go back to class later..
She get in to Library with full of book doesn't have any student inside peaceful silent filled in Library...
'Look like I found another good place....' y/n thought with smile in her face she walk look around looking for good book to read....
Then seeing one book catches her attention she reach it...

"Roses garden, it seem the novel even have it in this world..." y/n said under her breath, take the book with her then sit at place near with window, looking surround her make it sure no one in there, she stroke her bang to back for good view to read take it the glasses off from her face and comfortably start read the book....

Y/n read the book with concentrate suddenly gone after heard unfamiliar voice....
"I'm sorry can I sit here......." unfamiliar voice ask y/n with low tone enough for she heard it.....

> end chapter 5 <