chapter 21 : "....uncomfortable...."

"One more question then this picture will definitely be the posture whole our school wall.." mina said with cold tone glare at y/n.. 

  Y/n obediently sit at car, look around the car nervously.
       'She not going throw me to ocean right.....wait she might going sell me to random gangster to be slave.....no no no...' y/n thought nervously.

     Mina keep observe the latter movement she slightly parted her lips.
       "Did you already tell your halmeoni...?"
     "Tell.....huh tell what...???" Y/n ask with confuse tone,

      "Said that you going sleep at friend house tonight...." mina lean her head to seat comfortably while ask y/n.
       "Yes....wait but where are we going right now...??"
       Y/n change view to car window stop front restaurant like Japanese traditional style,

    "Get down now we going to eat there....." mina said opened her door get out from car then walk to left side opened y/n door.

        "Wai...wait are we going to eat in here.....ughff" y/n necktie being pull by mina, y/n being drag to restaurant make people attention to their direction 

    'Seriously this is the last time I wear necktie.......my neck almost ripped off by this all heroine...' y/n thought then feel her necktie didn't pull again she stare at mina confusedly.

         "go to there first........ I'm need go to toilet first......" mina point at Shoji sliding door for privacy reserved spaces, mina walk off to toilet suddenly stop her track feeling her sleeve being tug.

        "W..wait you ask me to go in there alone......I might being arrested to go in there that kinda wooden slide slam I don't know....??" Y/n ask nervously stare at mina.
    "Pfft....... then you rather accompany me to toilet......" mina ask with chuckle seeing the latter reaction.

      'Well I rather accompany this heroine then waiting in that looking DAMN RICH FANCY DOOR SLIDE I DONT KNOW....' y/n thought,
stare at mina y/n nodded her head furiously.

    "Then just follow me...." mina walk straight to toilet while y/n followed her from behind.
Mina stop walk, turned around look at y/n behind her,
       "Wait here I go in to toilet first....then we go eat dinner back.." mina said to y/n. Seeing the latter  nodded her head, mina go in to toilet.

Y/n Standing leaning at wall bored face plastered at her face stare at her feet with empty stomach.
     'Hmm...this smell.......it smell it definitely IT'S BEEN SO LONG I DIDN'T DRINK !!!' Y/n thought light up she lift her face smell of beer already front of her.

       "BEER...............oh who...??" Y/n taken aback by unfamiliar woman stagger are bit walk out from toilet, slightly stumble toward y/n make herself shrank to the wall by suprise.

??" Y/n taken aback by unfamiliar woman stagger are bit walk out from toilet, slightly stumble toward y/n make herself shrank to the wall by suprise

        "You...........how d..do you know beer...??" Woman glassy eyes stare at straight to y/n.
        "W..well miss uh you were smell like that uh when I um seeing you out from the door.. I mean toilet.."
y/n nervously explained seeing the woman face closer to her, y/n look to other way direction.

       "Hmph.......take car..care your body kids tch..." The woman click her tongue walk away from that place.
        'tch I'm 23 YEARS OLD WOMAN AND I CAN DRINK THAT BEER.......I mean at previous life though...' y/n thought feeling little unfair.

        "I'm not kids.....tch.." y/n crossed her arm look at the toilet door already opened with mina standing there slightly parted her lips.
        "Well let's go eat now kid.." mina smirk at y/n.

       "Yah....I'm not kids I'm teenager you see here I'm healthy tee......" y/n stop her word after growl sound from her stomach. Mina chuckle, slightly peek at y/n hold her stomach with flustered face..

        "Let's eat now.....before it getting late.." mina said with gentle tone slide opened the Shoji door mina take are seat at dinner table style Japanese traditional, y/n copy mina movement then sit obediently look around with curiosity,

their being greet by are waiter mina said Japanese with the waiter at ordering the food while y/n who doesn't pay attention at them, look at surrounded her that have nice style

         'So this is how Japanese style......wait is this heroine is Japanese character and how she get are drink already...??' Y/n change her view stare at mina who sipping at cup with curiosity, Mina notice the stare she slowly put the cup then look at the latter.

Y/n change her view to down table,
      'Damn it to awkward I can't look at her face I mean the aura to strong urghh....' y/n thought then seeing are cup with green liquid..
        "Is there something wrong.......you seem stare at me early...??" Mina stare at the latter.

        "No......I mean yes, you I mean myoui sunbaenim from Japanese right...??" Y/n ask with curious..
        "Yes.....I'm originally from Japanese. Is that only you ask..?"

       "Well.........what food myoui sunbaenim just order early I don't pay attention early...." y/n smile awkwardly,
       "I'm order are hotpot, if you don't want it you can ask for something else...I help it."

        "No...no need it, I like to eat hotpot at time like this..." y/n said with smile mina nodded are bit then take are sip to her drink.
   After one minute wait for food the waiter serve the food, both of them enjoyed the food with silence atmosphere,

      Y/n already full with delicious food being serve she sit obediently at car with mina beside her little distance, y/n look at the scenery outside the window y/n confuse seeing the engine car stopped front fancy hotel.

          "Huh........um what we doing in here myoui sunbaenim....??" Y/n ask with confuse already seeing mina walk out from car, y/n look the old man driver,
         "Shou..should I follow her...?" Y/n with doubtful face, seeing the driver nodded his head with smile, the latter awkwardly get out from car.

     Y/n followed behind mina, seeing mina talking to girl in counter management y/n look surround the hotel that have fancy style,
       'Woah......so this is how rich person hotel lifestyle.......damn' y/n lost in  thought,
      "Y/n-ah let's go now..." mina grab y/n hand firmly drag the latter to lift,

       "Uh myoui sunbaenim..........what we doing in here, I thought we going to sleepover at your place....??" Y/n peek at mina.
       "No....... to many person live at my house....not exactly mine but the place where I live is particularly many person....." mina explained it.
        "You mean you live with other sunbaenim like momo and tzuyu also jihyo....and others..."

       Mina turned her face to y/n beside her look at the latter with serious face.
       "You.....how do you know, are you really close to hirai momo...??"
       "...ha..haha well I have visit to um your I mean you all house so that how I know it...." y/n laugh awkwardly try to escape from the topic.

        "I see.........let's go to our room now." Mina hold y/n hand drag the latter out from lift, after few sec walking their stop front room door, y/n look at mina opened the door room.
       Y/n jaw dropped seeing size queen bed being placed by red petal rose shape with big heart, y/n turned to mina who casually drag her walk to room dimmed with red light.

       'WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.......HOLD IN THERE WHAT THE SHE TRY TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Y/n thought with panicking face dripping with sweat stare at mina

End chapter 21        

   IT'S valentine days...................