chapter 16

AUTHOR wolf : I AUTHOR of this book had the power and the status also respect and request as the AUTHOR DO NOT VOTE this story.....
MUAHAHAHAHAHA I'M THE AUTHOR SO DON'T VOTE

'Wait no no no no no......!!!' Y/n mind being chaos seeing momo already walk toward her hold y/n hand with smile.
'"If I see you again, I won't hesitate to pounced at you then.....take care junior"' momo word flash through y/n mind...

Y/n visibly sweat at her forehead, peek at momo walking beside her...
'She forget...she forget, please forget it..please please forget it' y/n begged silently try to stay calm.
"Y/n did you feel unwell..? Your palm keep sweating" Momo stop walking stare at y/n hand then look at the latter face
"Oh...this we-well um maybe the weather today is hot...." y/n look at the weather that almost night time suddenly feel regret at her word...
"Or you just were remembering what I said at mall..." momo smirk..

Y/n flinch, look away from momo controlling her heart that beating fast..
"Huh...what are you talking about...?" Y/n furrowed her eyebrow, try not to remember anything, slowly pull her hand from momo grip.

"It seem you remember it...... but Don't even think to run away this time..." momo tightly hold y/n hand with firm..
'Should I shout for help........arghh what I should do now wait.... is she really going kill me....!! This not even where my dead scene....!!" Y/n fill with mess at her thought..
"W..what you want from me...??" Y/n said with nervous tone feeling her heart almost burst out.
"Pfft....Well you don't have to be nervous, I just want to ask your phone number.." momo smile sweetly holding out her phone to y/n.

'EHHHHHHHHHHHHH......!, number phone wait is that mean she want to be friend with me......no way she is heroine I need to......WAIT this opportunity at the whole my life time, I didn't have chances to have friend at my previous life......even so if I be friend with heroine is that doesn't mean my death flag will not appear........SHIT IM GENIUS..!!!' y/n who stop walking and thought all calculation..

"MOMO......I definitely like to exchange contact with you..." y/n take her phone out, exchange contact with momo that stunned when y/n call her without honorific....
'Momo.....she call me momo she definitely call me momo ehhh.....?' Momo confused by y/n action that smile happily look at her own phone...

"You....you call me wha...??" Momo being cut off by source voice behind y/n
"Joon y/n....??" Y/n turned around after hear Familiar voice call her behind slightly make y/n stunned a bit
"Ehh chaeyoung sunbaenim....??" Y/n politely bow her head after seeing chaeyoung that previously treated her bruise..

"Thank goodness I thought I will mistake for someone.... oh momo is here to..??" chaeyoung smile at y/n then noticed momo appearance from y/n back...
"I thought you both already at home..?" Momo ask at chaeyoung, y/n slightly confuse 'what she mean both..?' Y/n look at to chaeyoung unexpectedly mina standing behind chaeyoung...
'Damn it, she here to..' y/n Silently curse.
"I'm sure this our second meet, let me introduce myself properly......I'm myoui mina 11th grade nice to meet you..." mina stare at y/n waiting for her introduce herself..

"Joon y/n 10th grade, nice meet myoui sunbaenim..." y/n said with polite bow...
"Oh so you both meet before....??" Chaeyoung stare at y/n with suspicious
"Huh....oh damn I need to go see sunbaenim later..." y/n politely bow then escape away from three heroine..

"You.....did you both meet before..?" Momo crossed her arm stare intently at mina...
"Well....she call me beautiful went we both meet.........now excuse me" mina smile sweetly then walk away from both of them...
"Wha..what........!!?" Chaeyoung shocked with mina answer....
'Beautiful Huh.....I see but I still got her contact phone though...' momo slightly calm herself down look at her own phone...
"Um we should go together it almost night time now..." chaeyoung ask momo that ignore her and walk away already..
Chaeyoung clench her fist look at y/n direction early she pondering, then go opposite way from momo and Mina...

Y/n sigh relief already run away from three heroine,
"Phew....heroine is hardly to handle then villain......ah the main villainess still not appear yet..!!??" Y/n mumble at herself then hear her name being call again.
"Y/N-AH......Y/n....!!!" Chaeyoung stop from running slightly lose some balance, ended up fall at y/n embrace.
"Woahhh.....chaeyoung sunbaenim be careful....!?" Y/n firmly grasp chaeyoung body with clueless. While chaeyoung flustered and feel embarrass with her decision..
'Seriously I ended up embarrassed myself again....' chaeyoung thought with embarrassment, regain her strength slightly pull away her body from y/n.

"Is there something wrong chaeyoung sunbaenim....you were running and almost fell....??" Y/n ask with curiosity...
"We-well I want to ask about your bruise....I can treat it if it not recovered yet...." chaeyoung look at y/n hand that previously she treat it.....
"It's good already.....chaeyoung sunbaenim don't worry..." y/n rub her back neck little shy went look at chaeyoung that worry about herself...

'Hehehehe......this kinda feel nice if she be my friend to, at previous life at high school I really awkward socially that make my previous high school fill with boredom and lonely....' y/n thought,

Y/n feel her hand being hold.
Y/n snap to reality back look at the person front her with suprise...
"Then.......can I have sleepover at your place it's already dark and it kinda scary to go back........." chaeyoung hold y/n with trembly

End chap 16