chapter 6 ; "another heroine..."

"I'm sorry can I sit here......." unfamiliar voice ask y/n with low tone enough for she heard it.....

Y/n lift her face look at the source voice....

'W-who....... wait no, she the heroine in this myoi mina 😱.......' y/n thought look at the person.
Mina who being stare by the latter got little flustered...
"Y..you don't mind right..." mina said then sit it front the latter...
Make y/n snapped out from her thought
"Ju..just seat where you like..." y/n said in cold tone, continue read her book...

Mina who open her book start to read it but at same time she try to peek the latter front of her....
'I never see her before, Is she new student in here.....???' Mina thought then noticed the book that y/n read she could help to said about it...
"The novel it was really good...." mina said in low voice that enough to y/n heard it...
"Rea-really.....??" Y/n ask using same cold tone...
"Yeah it's about girl who got reincarnated to novel story and also it's about girl love...." mina said explained little about the story...
"Huh....girl love..??" Y/n questioning to mina....
"You..... you read it without knowing the genre about..??" Mina ask to the latter back..
"No.... I just interested to the title though...." y/n said..
"Oh...is that so....I never thought there would be person like that.." mina with chuckle look at y/n, the latter little confused by mina but still stunned by visual....

"She beautiful....." y/n said with loud tone without she realise it snapped herself...
Mina also heard this stop chuckle look at the latter with shocked face little flustered by y/n even though she got many compliment from other people her heart never got beating fast, but hearing the word from the latter front her...
"Thank you, I appreciate it..." mina said with smile expression in her face slightly make y/n face away from Mina.
Y/n stand up from her sit take her glasses then went out from the library that make mina hit it with confusedly...

"Did I said something wrong..??" Mina said in low voice but slightly flashback the view of y/n, she noticed the latter ears was red went she stand up,her expression change to chuckle
'Interesting person I just meet.....' Mina thought looking the scenery from the window....
Meanwhile y/n hurriedly out from the library feeling uncomfortable with her heart beating fast..
'This way to much, way to much.... I really need stay away from them...' y/n thought with panic walk faster to her class...

Jungkook also walk to the class already parted from taehyung and sana... slide the class door already see his bestfriend side face with bang and glasses at y/n face looking scenery outside with gloomy face....
"Hey.....y/n-ah you okay..." jungkook said to y/n but only receive are silent make him more confuse, jungkook take sit beside y/n and ask again...
"Y/n-ah something wrong you look like seeing are ghost...." jungkook said that finally y/n turned her face to jungkook....

"No...... I just want to go home soon, I miss halmeoni.." y/n said out of blue, jungkook look his bestfriend more confuse...
'Obviously something happen to her...' Jungkook thought then heard the latter added again....
"Jungkook-ya I hope you got really good girlfriend in future...." y/n said to jungkook just nodded even though he not understood what his bestfriend talk about....

After through school days both of them already packing to going home...
"Urhg, I hate school....." y/n said to jungkook beside she..
"Y/n-ah let's join some activities school club...." jungkook said, y/n slightly face away from jungkook....
' Wait no way.....if I join the club with him surely the other heroine's come to see him.....NO WAY..!!!' Y/n thought then change her view already seeing jungkook with bunny eyes...
"Please... we from childhood and now let's join some club...." jungkook said

"Tchh, fine but I'm the one choose..."
y/n said annoying tone..
" of course...." jungkook said with bunny smile then walk with happily...
'Let's remember in correctly if I remember it jungkook suppose to join some chessboard or book... I don't know, maybe I choose apposite club they will not be there....' y/n thought thinking deeply..
"I'm genius....." y/n said then jungkook just nodded his head..
"Now let's go home...!!" Jungkook shout hook his hand around y/n neck...

Skip...

After having dinner with halmeoni both of them start doing homework together, then ready to rest...
Y/n who already lay comfortably in her bed....
"Maybe club basketball, it's really long time I haven't play it..." y/n thought with smile remembered how much she like to play it in her previous world....

In morning come y/n became energetic wake early then everyone else, ready the breakfast for three of them with school uniform attach in her body...
Make both of them feeling weird looking how y/n being energetic but still take are sit seeing good food in the table...
"Y/n is there something happen make you happy so much.." halmeoni said with sweet smile while jungkook nodded his head..
"Yeah halmeoni, today jungkook and I going join the basketball club..." y/n said then jungkook who hear this shocked and happy at same time..
"Really... I thought you already quit to play the basketball....." jungkook said to y/n..
" I thought of it, and I think I want to play it again...." y/n said both of them give high five then getting exited to school..
After the classes finished they both excitedly registered to basketball club directly go to gym....
"Jungkook-ya I'm so excited and nervous seriously slap my face once..." y/n said with excited jungkook who being excited like bunny jumping around...
"Come open the door... open it y/n hurry hurry..." jungkook being to much excited shaking his friend shoulder..

"Okay okay I'm open it..." y/n said then push the gym door then her expression change....

> end chapter 6 <