chapter 19

"Well Yoon y/n I have capture are good picture this morning when I walk to school.......my little naughty hoobae.."
   mina whisper the last word at y/n ears

      'Wait the minute that look like me and nayeon.....!!' Y/n stunned seeing the picture that look like her and nayeon kiss each other from angle mina capture.

       "Myoui sunbae....what you try to doing...." y/n ask with cold tone stare at mina beside her.
       "Oh my......what do you think I'm doing right now.." mina gracefully lean back to her seat with smirk holding the phone at her hand..
       "Myoui sunbaenim......obviously me and that person in picture didn't kiss each other...." y/n furrowed her eyebrow use cold tone desperately cover her nervousness inside her.

    "Even thought the fact both of you doesn't kiss each other.....but at this angle you both were seem kiss each other...."
mina added again with smirk
     "and Would you be more trouble if whole school seeing this photo..."

       Y/n glare at mina then lean forward try attempting get the phone from Mina hand, but fail with quick reflexes mina stand up from seat stare at y/n that lose balance ended up fall from her seat.

     "Myoui sunbaenim are you trying to blackmailed me urghh...!!" Y/n try to stand up, then feel her being push back make her sit back.
       "Sit obediently first if you don't want this picture spread through school forum..." mina sit back beside y/n stare at the latter sitting beside her.

       "What you want from me.......I'm not rich and I don't even have lunch money with me.....!!!" Y/n said with cold tone glare at mina....
      'I have lunch money though but I'm really crazy right now with this damn heroine.....!!'

     "Well..... I don't need your money but.....if you don't want this picture spreading to our school.......listen to My request everyday until I'm satisfied..." 
    Mina stare with devil smirk at y/n

   "You rich though.......you can buy anything you want in this world that can satisfied you....!!!"
   Y/n blurted with anger at mina...
        "Oh......how you know I'm rich..??"
  Mina Lean towards y/n with interest after heard y/n word saying she are rich person..
       Invisible sweat slowly appear at y/n forehead.....
    'Shit......that what the game generates all the heroine is rich person and the hero is poor character.........but how the heck I can said that this was game world....' y/n nervously thought

    "Um.....well...tha-thats I hear from someone......" y/n avoid from Mina stare
    "Okay then......" mina lean back again give the latter some space.
    'SAFE......!!!' Y/n shout at her thought
   "Wait for me front school gate after your club session end..."

    "Huh.....why??" Y/n ask with confused
     "Well that's my request.....if I don't see it you.....then this picture might really good if it be posture at our school.." mina said look at her phone with smile..
      'This all fault that Queen bee heroine... if she doesn't appear in there this picture wouldn't being taken by this freaking heroine....!!!' Y/n thought with complaining
      "Tch......." y/n click her tongue with annoyed expression

   Mina look at the latter expression, she pull y/n necktie, that make y/n caught off guard seeing mina face already incredibly close to her face..
      "it seem I need tame you first......then you will more obediently next time..." mina whisper at y/n ears.
     Mina slowly let it the latter necktie go, then make her way back to class then added again.
      "Then I see you at front gate school bye y/n-ah....."

  Y/n Standing like stone. doesn't know what to do y/n processing what just happened she clench her hand then punch it through air
     "THE FUCK... WAS THAT I'M GOT BLACKMAILED DAMN IT BLACKMAIL NO WAY.........!!" y/n shout furiously with flustered.
  suddenly flash light appear greeting
y/n eyes
   *click...click...*  (I don't know why it sound like that.....don't mention it)

    "Wh..what....???" Y/n freeze up hearing chuckle..
     "Well I save this one.....thanks" mina gracefully wave y/n then close the door,
      "Damn it......it's already over....let's just die Yoon y/n....." y/n in miserable conditions walk back to classroom feeling her soul fully leaving her body..
      "Y/n-ah.......y-you are you okay..??" Jungkook don't know what to do, he feel want to laugh but at same time it's guilty at his heart...

After the class session over jungkook and y/n both make their way to basketball club.
        "I have something to do after the club over.."
        "Oh suddenly....you going hang out with chaeyoung noona..??" Jungkook ask with confuse, push the door open both of them arrive at school gym, continue their conversation.
        "No..........um just going out with someone...." y/n said then suddenly  another voice interfere.
       "Who....." tzuyu with cold tone stand front both of them furrowed her eyebrow went heard their both conversation.

       "Oh tzuyu noona, hi...." jungkook bow his head with greeting seeing tzuyu front of them.
       "Hi Jungkook-ya........" tzuyu greet back then stare at y/n back slightly parted her lips.
       "You both go change first....then get back to court..." tzuyu sternly said then walk to basketball court back.

       "Did you make her angry...??" Jungkook ask at y/n beside him.
      "Wh-what I don't do anything though......let's just change first"
      "Okay then see you in court..."
y/n walk to locker room. Jungkook go to different direction to boys locker room.

      Y/n open her locker room change to basketball jersey then ready to Basketball room, y/n opened the door then get push back to inside.
     "Urghh what the heck....!!!" Y/n ask with annoyed then freeze up seeing the person front her.
     "Who is it.....?" Tzuyu leaning back near door with cold tone stare at y/n,

    "Haha...hahaha what tzuyu unnie talking about....." y/n with nervous tone then added again.
      "Wait I think Jeongyeon sunbae call for me...." y/n try slipped away, tzuyu block y/n exit.

      'Damn it.......!!!' Y/n curse at her thought.
     "I'm going with you to...." tzuyu smirk at y/n.
      "Wh...what no.....absolutely no..!!"
Y/n shake her head, tzuyu smile seeing the latter action.
     "Hmmm......why though.." tzuyu lean towards y/n face
       "We...well uh.......I'm going with someone alread-already..." y/n take step backwards tzuyu took more step toward furrowed her eyebrow.
      "Who is it......??" Tzuyu with sternly tone furrowed her eyebrow.

  "Y/n...tzuyu what you both doing in here.??"
Y/n turned around to familiar voice..
    "Ooh damn..............." y/n blurt, jaw drop seeing sana wrapped with white towel attach at her upper body.
      'Not gonna lie this all heroine have perfect body.....!!' Y/n thought little flustered.
      "What do you mean damn...??" Tzuyu ask with confuse.
       "Uh nothing.......wai-wait is I heard Jeongyeon sunbae call me......byee." y/n run out from locker room..

End chap 19