chapter 4 ; " 1-1 class..."

'Tchh heroine is annoying.... isn't this person try to get close to me so she can ask me help for get jungkook...' y/n thought annoyed at the beauty front of her....

    Y/n thought distracted looking the girl front her while jungkook notice the stare y/n give it to sana he can't help to slowed his tone...

   "Y/n-ah what on your mind.......
you keep stare sunbae sana, is there something happen," jungkook ask y/n..
"No..... just I thought about something else that's all....." y/n answer the question in same tone....
Jungkook nodded his head believe what y/n said...

Sana stop walking then turn around to facing the two latter behind her that slightly tall then her...
"Here this your 1-1 class....." sana looking at the girl who seem ignore her word while jungkook bow his head and hit y/n shoulder, y/n look at jungkook then follow his movement,

"Thanks you sunbae sana.... it's really glad we meet you or we both gonna late in first day school.." jungkook giving bunny smile to sana that still have her eyes at y/n then slightly parted her red lips...
"No you don't have to Thanks me anyway, I hope we can be friend also you don't have call me sunbae just unnie is already good...." sana said change her view to jungkook with smile then peek it back to y/n..

"Okay sana unnie....we go first thanks again..." jungkook said then pull y/n to inside class their both being greeting by noisy student...
Jungkook drag y/n to back seat near the windows row, y/n sit at near window with jungkook beside her...

"Yah y/n-ah, stop being cold to everyone you make their scare" jungkook said to his friend who getting ready her book for first lesson then turned to jungkook...
"My bad......." y/n giving short answer, jungkook shake his head....
"That literally same answer you give it to me always..." jungkook said look at his idiot friend...

"I know......... I can't do anything about it though" y/n said with observing around the class who suddenly got quiet....
'Seem like their eyes in jungkook.... of course he was the ultimate perfection in this game world I wouldn't be shocked though,' y/n thought distracted in her mind...
Then then class door being slide by home teacher for their class to be started.....

After the bell rest time ring, y/n face was already soulless being get back to high school study again was the totally torture her....
"Y/n-ah you okay......??" Jungkook ask
y/n who half live and half dead...
"Y..yeah I never thought the subject is getting more difficult..." y/n answer jungkook...

"Hahahahaha... don't worry we study it together we can figure out the problem together......" jungkook said while packing the book then added his word again...
"Now let's go for eat, I found good place for out rest..." jungkook said that slightly take y/n interest...
"Really.....then what we waiting for let's go.." y/n said put her hand around jungkook neck...
Because y/n height 178 cm that one inch  small then jungkook...

"Hahahaha, okay buddy let's go...." jungkook said drag by y/n they both walk out while the student in class was secretly peeking both of them and start talk about two of them...

"Isn't I'm lucky for get are seat near with him..." one of student said..
"We got handsome guy at our class what his name again jeon jungkook...." the student said to her friend...
"Yeah that was his name and also I notice his friend name joon y/n,"....
"You mean that cold glasses girl, her introduce herself early like I just got Antarctic wind....." their classmate gossiping about both of them...

While jungkook and y/n has arrived at the place for them rest in back school building....
"Jungkook-ya you kidding me, this place is damn cool without any student in here..." y/n said praise jungkook then sit at under the tree, jungkook look at his bestfriend who got comfortable...
"Then you give me money so we both can eat here.." jungkook said to y/n who got comfortable....
"Okay-okay but tomorrow is your turn to give money and my turn to go buy it......" y/n said rolled her eyes giving jungkook money...

"Okay then wait for me here," jungkook give bunny smile and start to walk away from there....
"Isn't this freedom, I got feel windy air in here...... I dont stuck at that hell company anymore" y/n said to herself the wind gently blowing at her hair make the bang covering her face slightly apart, the latter who got sleepy by the peaceful air slowly close her eyes....

At class 2-1 where 11th grade senior studying,
Park jihyo who seating in windows row focusing writing note front the whiteboard,
Then feeling the gentle wind blowing to her make it her view change to outside window...
'It's feel good if we rest at outside....' jihyo thought Then look at down scenery slightly have catch her attention by the latter who seem peaceful sleeping under tree...

'Hmm..... isn't that the person from ceremony earlier..... she look more cute if the bang not covering her face....' jihyo thought slightly her expression giving sweet smile look at the latter who peacefully sleeping....
then her smile disappeared when the teacher voice heard to her ears'
"Okay you all can go rest and don't forgot the homework..."
Hearing this jihyo fastly pack her book

"Jihyo-ya what do you want to......eat huh...??" The friend beside her ask but taken aback when seeing jihyo already walk out from class....
Jihyo who walk to corridor then have being greeting by other student she just smile then bow her head and keep walking to downstairs eagerly....
'I want be friend with that person.... I really want to get to know her more....' jihyo messing thought drag her to back building feeling nervous for first time... make it her weird then slowed her movement then slightly peek it to place where y/n sleep...

"She still there...." jihyo said in low tone to herself then adjusted her blazer slowly walk to the latter who sleep peacefully.....
She stop her movement after seeing another person who already crouch down look at the latter face jihyo took step back walk away from there....

"What she doing there.......!??" Jihyo said slightly expression in her face disappointed...

> end chapter 4 <