chapter 11 ; "it feel like heroine after my life..!?"

'It's seem I just got some weird junior now....' momo thought walk beside y/n to school..

Momo still peek at the latter that silent all the time and noticed there other group student followed behind them...
'This......definitely uncomfortable !!!, this all student stare at momo and me..!' Y/n thought look around seeing other student who walk same road to school as them have been stare both of them...
Y/n peek at momo that make eye contact with momo, y/n hurriedly look at front...

'If I don't mistake it the Heroine at this game world have full of fan in school, and also their have own fan club for all this heroine........... not to said it to it make me uncomfortable from the stare their give me though..... I must get away from the heroine first then...' y/n thought can't help to break the silence.

"Um.....sunbaenim why you keep following me..??" Y/n ask while look at front.
"Well......, we both walk to same direction and go to same place though there nothing I can do about it.." momo answered with smile..
Y/n get silent back....'that...true though but walk with heroine it just make me ended up being stare by all this freaking student......and also this damn heroine to..!!' Y/n thought with mess while her ear keep reddened,
Meanwhile momo who keep stare at the latter, notice the gate school near them momo grab y/n hand..

"Y/n-ah, let's go to somewhere else today..." momo said pass by the school gate drag y/n....
"Eh.....??" Y/n confused processing what momo said early then added again....
"Huh......um sunbae the school over there..??"
Y/n ask with confuse, still being dragged by momo
"I want skip school today, and you were lucky that the person will go with me is you......" momo said drag y/n
'Ahahaha......I'm dead is she going feed to shark...!' Y/n thought with despair until their both arrived at small restaurant momo drag y/n to sit...

"I want to eat jokbal today With you..." momo said with innocent smile sit front of y/n While enjoying her jokbal....
'It's to soon for me to die though...also most important why she drag me to here..!?' Y/n thought then opened her mouth...
"Momo sunbae, why you brought me to here...??" Y/n ask with mix confuse try to figure out why she being drag here...
"Let's say I want have some jokbal and some fun with my junior today.." momo said with smile..
"That still not make sense, we don't know each other and we just meet yesterday....?" Y/n said with confuse still give are cold tone to momo..
"You.....you don't remember me
y/n-ah..." momo said with soft voice put her chopstick down stare at y/n...

"W..what.....??" Y/n being hit by more confuse... 'do.... joon y/n the previous owner have meet the heroine first.....no the plot game never said anything......wait I just stop play the game as soon joon y/n dead after being feed by shark...?' Y/n being thought deep...
"Let's go to other place now..." momo said pull y/n hand drag the latter out from the restaurant...
"Hu..huh......wait where we going now..?" Y/n ask...
"I want go to arcade Let's go there now...let's go there y/n-ah" momo said drag y/n to arcade...
'I'm confuse what going on in here.....there's no such plot at the game like this do I reincarnate to other game.... no there no such character name like this from other game I play and this game have harem genre the other game I play there's no such harem.....hmmm' y/n who swimming with her deep thought,
while momo peek at y/n then pull the latter necktie..

"Urgh...wh..what..??" Y/n said with shock by momo movement y/n look at momo that now drag her by pull the necktie around the arcade..
"I want play that with you.....so stop think about other think or I'm going leave you here alone..." momo said point at dance machine...
"What...?? I don't know how to dance though...urgh" y/n said to momo but feel her necktie being pull...
"It's okay just follow my lead I will help you..." momo said drag y/n to dance machine insert the token and press start...
"W..wait wait sunbae I really can't dance seriously I can't...." y/n said with face asking mercy to momo
"Follow my lead y/n-ah.." momo said with sweet smile and start dance while y/n doing stiff movement...
After few minute y/n crouch to arcade wall remembering her stiff movement, while momo holding her laugh...
'This heroine seriously have dance skill...' y/n thought

"Don't worry at least my junior try her best.....ah let's go there then" momo said pull y/n..
"Wait where we going now..??" Y/n ask momo...
"I want to go there..." momo point to mall and sign amusement park...
"Wait amusement park inside damn Mall...!!!" Y/n said with suprise..
"Why you never go to amusement park inside mall..??" Momo ask y/n..
'While in previous life I never because I'm focus to study and doesn't got many friend to hang out also I'm stuck at that damn company....tch' y/n thought click her tongue.
"No.....I never to place like this though..." y/n said then momo smile mischievously....
"Then seem I'm your first then......let's get it there" momo said drag y/n by hand..
'I have bad feeling about what she said....it's like she going feed me to shark...' y/n thought let it herself being drag by momo..

Both of them arrived at amusement park inside mall with full of laughter and scream....
'And here I'm try refuse this momo heroine....' y/n thought holding at Steel pole...
"momo Sunbae hear me out let's play something else..." y/n said convincing momo while look at the machine tagada disco or crazy dance disco...

       (Ahem

(Ahem....I can't find other picture...
sorry 🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️...)

"But this one is fun, and I promise this the last one we ride..." momo said try persuade y/n....
"Okay fine this last seriously last...." y/n said then momo drag y/n...
"Ohoho seem like we have couple student who skip school today" mc said...
"Sorry ajusshi but we not WAAHHH" Y/n being cut by machine that already start moving while momo laugh having fun....

"My energy huff already dry up...."
Y/n mumble by herself after get down then momo grab y/n hand...
"Let's go get some ice cream y/n-ah, we need refreshment.." momo said excitedly drag y/n by sudden both them stop when y/n name being called from behind by familiar voice grab y/n shoulder...

'I'm done....seriously..!' Y/n thought
"Y/N-AH.....what you doing here..??"

End chapter 11

Author wolf : I forgot to said at previous chapter, please don't vote the story 🙏🙇🏻‍♂️