chapter 8 : " I'm confused..."

Author wolf ; um...please don't vote this story 🙏 🙏
I'm really appreciate it but getting more reader read this story kinda scary.... I mean it's not like I don't like the vote the reader give, but I just think this story not good enough to deserve the vote.....
That all I'm gonna said it.

'........WAIT WHAT.!!!!!' y/n thought with shocked

Y/n being confused then pull her hand from tzuyu grip slightly, make tzuyu turned her face to y/n with annoyed expression still plastered in her face...
'What wrong with all this heroine...?' Y/n thought look at the tzuyu who look her....
"Sunbae choi.....,what just you doing now by drag me by sudden...??" Y/n said with cold and polite tone look at tzuyu who still have annoyed face..
"Firstly like what I said we going Change clothes and second stop call me with that name...." tzuyu said glare at the latter front her...
'Even I don't know why I drag you but I'm annoyed when seeing that boy embrace you.....' tzuyu thought slightly confuse with herself make her expression more pissed off glare at y/n,

"Sunbae.., look I still have to go inside the gym, sunbae Jeongyeon still doesn't announce that the club activities is end..." y/n said still cold tone and start to walk away but feel her hand being grab tightly then being pull to the wall by tzuyu...
'Great I think my hand is reddened now by this heroine that just give me slam wall by this freaking heroine....!!' Y/n thought look at her hand being tightly grip by tzuyu then look tzuyu with the face few inches with her....
"Why you call sunbae Jeongyeon and me just Sunbae are you idiot..." tzuyu said glare at y/n who slightly panic by how close tzuyu face with her, y/n turned her face away....
'Why the heck this heroine damn smell good.... WAIT WHAT THE HECK I JUST SAID......no y/n get the shit yourself calm this person going throw you to ocean so calm down......' y/n thought with her heart beating fast getting hold herself from flustered front the heroine
"Tzuyu sunbaenim c..can you back off you to close...." y/n said more cold make tzuyu slightly shocked but still didn't budged away from her place still stare at the latter then noticed something changed at latter ears...
Slightly make tzuyu smirk then move closer to y/n ears....

"Isn't your tone voice doesn't match your face..." tzuyu said whisper at y/n ears...
Y/n who feel hot breath spread through her ear make her more uncomfortable and push tzuyu from herself..... tzuyu who slightly lose balance by this but doesn't fall, she look at the latter front her..
"Sunbaenim..... you getting out my nerve now...." y/n said start walk away leaving tzuyu who with shock face by
y/n action but slightly hold the place where y/n push her.....

"Did she push me......by my breast, look like my junior is are pervert...." tzuyu said to herself with smirk expression 'what interesting person she is...' tzuyu thought then start make her way to gym again...
Meanwhile y/n who already walked away then stop slightly look at her hand then slightly her face getting more hot slowly crouch down..
'No way I j..just touch that s..soft thing....... what the heck is wrong with me......no y/n I'm sure I'm into man right and I don't have girl friend in previous world yeah..this is normal reaction.....??' Y/n with mess thought didn't notice her surrounding after feel contact hand from behind her shoulder make y/n snapped to reality...

"W....what....???" Y/n said turned her face around than stand up seeing the owner hand make y/n face changed as if she seeing nightmare.....
'Kerggghhhh this damn it game.....!!" Y/n thought....

"is there anything wrong student, you look not good

"is there anything wrong student, you look not good..??" Chaeyoung Said look at the latter front her..
'Son chae-young heroine she short and one of part the council student.....isn't the heroine in here damn to much....' y/n thought look at chaeyoung..
"I'm g...good just take some cool air and umm I'm kinda looking for infirmary school in here though.." y/n said with polite tone...
"And you lost now... are you new freshman in here...??" Chaeyoung Said tilted her head examined y/n...
'Urghhhh she lovely and cute girl though...' y/n thought look at chaeyoung then with sudden chaeyoung pull y/n hand that previously being grip by tzuyu get little reddened...

"What happened with your hand...??" Chaeyoung Said to y/n but her eyes look at y/n hand....
"I just fell from stair......?" Y/n said lie to chaeyoung that she also doesn't believe what she just said...
'Fell from stair my ass joon y/n....!!' Y/n thought mad at herself while chaeyoung who look at the latter front her with unbelievable face but still guide her to Infirmary....
"Here let's get in I will treat you student...." chaeyoung Said gently pull y/n hand to sit in bed infirmary then chaeyoung go to medicine cabinet....
'Woah.... she more look cute if I see it close from here....' y/n thought observing chaeyoung from far then seeing the latter try her hard to get medicines from cabinet make y/n chuckle then walk toward chaeyoung back who still struggles to get the medicine....

"Pfft.....sunbaenim let me help you..." y/n said then chaeyoung who feel warm body behind her make she blush....
'Isn't this student to bold....!!!!' Chaeyoung thought then slightly peek at y/n face make her more flustered then look away....
While y/n who not notice anything then get the medicine and sit back open the medicine try to put it by herself but chaeyoung slightly hold her hand...
"Let me put it........by the way my name son chaeyoung how about you student..." chaeyoung ask while focusing put the medicine in y/n hand...
"Joon y/n freshman in this school also thank you for the medicine sunbaenim chaeyoung I need have go to my club back...." y/n said look at her hand already being bandage by chaeyoung then stand up...
'AH shit I forgot to act cold around the heroine damn it....' y/n thought
"No problem y/n-ah ...." chaeyoung Said then y/n just nodded straight make her way to the gym but seeing jungkook who already change to school uniform beside the gym door...
"Jungkook-ya Is the club already done...??" Y/n ask to jungkook .

"Y/N-AH ..... where have you got dummy I was looking for you.." jungkook said to y/n with worried y/n scratch her neck then smile to jungkook
"Hahaha I just walk around and kinda get lost...." y/n said to jungkook..
"Hahaha you really keep getting lost your way, now hurry up go change we need to get home or grandma will worry about us.." jungkook said,
Y/n nodded her head then walk to locker room and change to her school uniform then wear her glasses

'Ahh I kinda like if I can keep thing like this.....I want protect this warmth' y/n thought then walk out from locker room,
Y/n open the door she stop seeing one of heroine stand front the door...
"Sunbae sana..... why are you here,?" Y/n said look at sana front the door..
"Ummm, I....can we walk home together..." sana ask at y/n...
'Seem she really want to get close with jungkook.....' y/n thought.
"Okay.... Jungkook seem waiting us in there also" y/n said with cold tone start to walk front while sana follow her from behind..

"Oh sana unnie also here to...." jungkook said then y/n just nodded while sana just smile at jungkook...
Three of them start walking home together...
"Ah right sana unnie you should have lunch at our house...." jungkook said invite sana that make sana bright up...
"I would lo....." sana said being cut by y/n...
"No.....Jungkook-ah why you invite sunbaenim to our house..." y/n ask to jungkook
"Ahh that's, halmeoni cook lot of food she also ask us to invite some our friend to.... come on y/n halmeoni the one said it..." jungkook said back to y/n that shut her mouth then jungkook look at sana..
"Please sana unnie, halmeoni will be more happy if you come to.." jungkook said with bunny smile, sana peek at y/n who silent but y/n feel the stare from sana she just nodded her head that make Sana smile more...
"Yes I would love to visit your house...." sana said...

'I can't believe I just said yes..... but for halmeoni I would do everything' y/n thought then feel her hand being hold, y/n turned to person beside her and seeing sana smile then see y/n stare she wink at y/n,
'What t..the heck is she doing..' y/n thought turned her face away from sana...

> end chapter 8 <