chapter 9 : ".......unexpected guest??"

Author wolf ; please 🙏 🙇🏻‍♂️ don't vote this story...

'What t..the heck is she doing..' y/n thought turned her face away from sana...

Jungkook seeing both of them holding hand he smile,
"It seem unnie and y/n-ah getting close...." jungkook said walking front them while sana just smile, y/n rolled her eyes to jungkook.
'She just getting close to me for get impression from you, tchh..' y/n thought let it sana hold her hand...
After five minutes walk.

"So noona here we are welcome to our house...." jungkook said open the door then y/n pull her hand from Sana then slightly disappointed sana but quickly change into smile..
"Halmeoni we home..." y/n said getting her shoes off then jungkook said
" we also brought some friend with us Halmeoni..." jungkook said then gesture Sana to get In while y/n directly go to dining room and unexpected she surprise seeing her Halmeoni with another school girl who sit beside her jungkook see that y/n stuck in front the he could help pat y/n back...
"Y/n-ah what's wron..wrong huh..??" Jungkook ask but turned his face to direction where y/n see he stunned to..

Sana look at both of the latter freeze front her, with curiosity sana peek at behind both of them...
"EHHH........MOMO!!!" Sana shout seeing the person her know sitting in dinner table..
"Wait noona/sunbaenim you know her..???" Y/n and jungkook said unison look at the latter behind them..
"Ohh jungkook and y/n let's sit here Also brought your friend sit here to, the food getting cold if you keep standing.." halmeoni said to three of them while the person call momo just smile shyly bow her head.

  Three of then obedient follow halmeoni instruction but y/n and jungkook look at the guest with same clothes uniform with them and sana who sit beside momo could help look at her

"Umm halmeoni where you find this person....??" Y/n ask halmeoni who busy in kitchen then brought food to the table..
"Oh momo, this our near neighbour and unexpected when halmeoni buy some groceries, momo help me to carry all the groceries and I'm the one who invites her to eat with us...." halmeoni explain it with smile put all the food in table..
"It that so....., why halmeoni don't ask us to help it..." y/n said with gentle tone that make sana doesn't unexpected she would hear this...
'Isn't y/n really gentle to her halmeoni....' sana thought look at y/n while momo seat with observing the food make her almost drooling..
"It's okay let's eat first okay.." halmeoni said then they all start dig in their own food..

While y/n who with mess thought look at the girl front of her call momo..
'Isn't the heroine is magnet with jungkook..... but if I look at all the heroine they might have insane beauty though...' y/n thought keep look at momo who still munch her food then feel the stare from y/n she slightly stop and peek at y/n who stare at her...
'.......is she lo..look at me since early, did something in my face...????' Momo thought but still continues eat her food with little flustered by stare y/n give while jungkook who seen his friend keep staring at momo he could help hit y/n shoulder that make y/n snap to reality then turned her face to jungkook open his mouth and said it whispered..

"If you keep stare her like that she might can't eat comfortably...." jungkook said make y/n blush are little look down at her food plate...
'..I stare at her without I realised....' y/n thought then quietly eat her food..

After they have dinner sana and momo thanks to them for the dinner..
"Halmeoni thank you for the foods it really delicious.." Both of them unison then y/n start walk to upstairs but stopped when her name being call..
"Y/n and jungkook will send both of you to home, it dangerous if two girl walk in this night time...." halmeoni said and turned her view to y/n and and rise her hand doing gesture to y/n come here back..

Y/n sigh then go back to halmeoni and jungkook..
"Uh halmeoni it really fine, we can take care oursel..." sana try to stop halmeoni but being cut off seeing halmeoni push y/n and jungkook gently out from house..
"You two go take both of them to house, halmeoni wait you come back.." halmeoni said to jungkook and y/n...
"Okay halmeoni we go now..." jungkook said show are bunny smile while y/n nodded..

Four of them start make their way while sana and momo walk front with y/n and jungkook followed behind them..
"Sana noona, you and momo know each other..??" Jungkook said with curiosity while y/n keep cold face..
"Ahh that's we both live together and also she my classmate to that's why we know each other, right momo.." sana said and momo nodded her head.
"Ah then momo to is grade 11th to.?" Jungkook ask to momo.
"Yes, you both can call me noona it seem you both is freshman from school right..." momo ask back..
"Yes momo noona, me and y/n is freshman in school.." jungkook answer while momo secretly peek to the latter that keep quiet look at to side road.

'Is she really going be quiet all the time...??' Momo thought peek at the latter then y/n who feel the stare from momo she turned her face to momo, both of them make eye contact then y/n broke the contact coldly turned her face side road back...
Momo who got confused by y/n but continue her conversation with jungkook and sana,
After four of them arrived y/n and jungkook stunned seeing big mansion front of them...

"Umm momo noona and sana noona live in here..?" Jungkook ask..
"Oh.... yeah we both live in here do you both want to go in to have tea here.." sana said invite both the latter then jungkook who heard this got excited and about to Said yes, but y/n cut it..
"No we good, halmeoni is waiting for us..." y/n said start to walk away jungkook who heard this he bow his head and open his mouth..
"Yeah we need to go halmeoni was waiting for us, thank you for invitation sana noona, bye.." jungkook said with bunny smile and start running to y/n and shout..
"Y/N-AH WAIT FOR MEE.." jungkook said and caught y/n with hook his arm around y/n..

While both noona who seeing both of latter secretly jealous how close jungkook and y/n were..
"Sana, do you know that girl...??" Momo ask to sana who beside her that secretly grip her hand to fist...
"Oh, you mean y/n-ah yeah I know her...." sana said then start walk to big mansion while momo furrowed her eyebrow but follow sana from behind..
Both of them get to mansion and being greet by jihyo wait for both of them...
"Why you late....??" Jihyo added again her word
"Who send both of you earlier..?" Jihyo ask both the latter..
"Ah my junior friend from school.." sana said take off her shoes and walk to upstairs, momo who saw sana walk first she take her shoes off and start to walk to upstairs, but jihyo said again..
"Did you guys already eat...? Jihyo ask to momo..
"Yes, we already eat..." momo said and start walk to upstairs without look at jihyo.
Seeing both of them start walk without give glance to her, jihyo sigh brush her hair to back..

While y/n who lying in bed, keep try her best to remember the game plot that seem not according to what happened now..
"Did I reincarnated to another game....but I'm surely this all name character is same...??" Y/n said herself then start to get sleepy, that ended up sleep peacefully in bed...

End chapter 9

"I'M SIDE CHARACTER, SO LET'S STAY AWAY FROM HEROINE'S....!!"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara