chapter 10 ; " queen bee..."

"Did I reincarnated to another game....but I'm surely this all name character is same...??" Y/n said herself then start to get sleepy, that ended up sleep peacefully in bed...

  Jungkook and y/n already getting ready themselves to school..
     "Halmeoni we going now" y/n said wear her shoes open the door..
     "Ah...... hyung you here..??" Y/n ask seeing taehyung waiting front house
     "Y/n-ah..., is Jungkook in here.." taehyung said but being cut went jungkook appears behind y/n..
     "HYUNG, you here..." jungkook said then run toward taehyung like are puppy...

That hit y/n with confusion,
     'Do hero and villain have close relationship from the plot game I play...??' Y/n thought look at her jungkook behaviour front taehyung.

    "Ah, y/n-ah, I forgot to tell you that me and taehyung go to cafe near with school first..." jungkook said to y/n..
   "Oh, I see... then I go to school first.." y/n said walk toward school direction...
    "Okay see you in class later y/n-ah" jungkook wave at y/n...
     'It's seem something wrong with this plot game.....,I don't think I have change any plot of the game, and it seem the heroine is approach me then jungkook.... no way that's maybe just my imagination...' y/n in deep thought without sudden got distracted on her way to school by unfamiliar voice..
   Y/n walk to source voice near narrow lane then seeing three girl surrounding one girl...
     'Ah....it's queen bee heroine nayeon and I don't know that momo will join to...' y/n thought peek at three heroine and see one of girl is her classmate holding her tears surrounded by three heroine....

      'I don't know should I help her or not....I mean three beauty surround you I bet it would be great and it once in your life.......what the fuck I just thought..!!?' Y/n shake her head erased her weird thought..

     "Didn't I said you were ugly as trash and you still go to school with that look..." nayeon said with smirk look at the girl who almost cry...
      "Nayeon I think this to much we... should go now.." momo said try to stop Nayeon
       "Oh come on, momo we still need  to have fun, and I recently want new slave right dahyun.." nayeon said lift the girl chin
       "I...think so" dahyun answered nayeon question
       "Seem like I will have new s..lave huh..!?" Nayeon said but being cut by sudden shout from behind...

       "YA....urgh.......!!?" Y/n shout at them then visible tear at her eyes appear, slowly cover her mouth...
'Shit....I bite my own tongue, it DAMN HURT....' y/n thought with pain in her mouth and second embarrassed... by four person stare at her...
       "Y/n...??" Momo said seeing the latter appear from their behind nayeon look at momo..
      "You know this person, momo..?" Nayeon ask momo, but got nothing answer from momo then she look at y/n with glare,

       "Do you even know what have you done..!?" Nayeon glare at latter..
Y/n regain composure look at nayeon with cold..
        "I dow't knoow......" y/n said try hide her pain...
       "Pfft......" dahyun hold her laugh when heard voice, while momo turned her head holding her smile...
        'Great y/n, you were great where is the hole or doraemon door let me hide now.........' y/n thought try cover her own embarrassment
       "What you said...!!" Nayeon ask with glare feeling like y/n was try mocking her she took step toward to y/n.
       "I said I want take my friend so please step aside..." y/n said with cold
       "Huh, your friend you mean the ugly girl who sit at dirt... that your friend..?" Nayeon said crossed her arm with smirk look at y/n...
       "Sorry but I don't know how to talk alien language...sorry" y/n said with cold tone walk toward the girl who being bullied gently grab her hand then walk away from three of them, make nayeon more angry then grab y/n collar..

         "Are you have wish death or what...!" Nayeon ask with anger look at the latter...
Y/n look at the girl then opened her mouth...
         "You go first...." y/n said make the girl hesitate to move then bow her head are bit, hurriedly walk away from that place...
           "Are you ignoring me....!?" Nayeon said with irritated tone at the latter..
          "No I don't, maybe are bit.....no I think I'm not.." y/n answer with cold tone then swat nayeon hand, added again.... "I don't want late to school so excuse me now sunbaenim" y/n walk away from the place leaving three of them...

      "Momo you know that girl..!?" Nayeon turned to momo..
       "Yeah I eat dinner with her family yesterday now I need to go bye.." momo said then hurriedly follow y/n...
      "She eat what....??" Nayeon ask to dahyun...
      "I don't know nayeon but let's get school first or we going be late.." dahyun said to Nayeon...

Meanwhile momo who hurriedly follow  beside latter...
       "Sunbaenim why you followed me..??" Y/n said with cold tone peek at momo..
       "Oh I just want to ask.....,is your tongue okay.." momo ask with smile that make y/n stop walk, slowly her ear getting reddened...
       'I wish I can teleport to somewhere else or turn the time back again....please give me strength' y/n thought take deep breath then ignore momo...
       "It seem it's good already..." momo added again still have smile plastered at her face secretly can't help peek at y/n ears that reddened...

    'It's seem I just got some weird junior now....' momo thought walk beside y/n to school..

End chapter 10

Author wolf;......I need help, um I..... I mean my friend want to chat someone but got complicated relationship with this person, but my friend still want to chat this person...what conversation is good for this.....🙇🏻‍♂️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Please help..