chapter 25 : "curse my life......."

"Y/n-ah......is that you.."..................
Y/n curse under her breath turned to source voice.. she smile wryly

   "...jihyo sunbaenim, what coincidence we meet in here..." y/n bow her head, nervously glance around make sure no mina appearance,then added again..
     "What jihyo sunbaenim doing here..... at this place??" Y/n said with wryly smile.

     "Oh me.... I was looking for someone in here, how about y/n what you doing  here...??" Jihyo scan the latter from top then down still wearing uniform school at her body...
      "H..hahahaha, me I was just look at around at this place.....uh it's look cool so...I was interested are bit...hahaha"
y/n nervously laugh it out then she said again....

      "Who jihyo sunbaenim was looking for......boyfriend..?" y/n try change topic.
      "Hahaha...........no I don't interested having are boyfriend....I was looking for my cousin in here.." jihyo said smile at y/n..

       'Of course she doesn't have boyfriend, jungkook still not confess his love to her.....hmm' y/n thought then realise her reason back..

      "Ahahaha I see.... me to I don't  interested to having are boyfriend at this time.... ah maybe I should get going see you later........" y/n said about to escape away Unfortunately feel cold arm wrapped around her neck, y/n shiver down to spine..
         'Fuck not again...............!!!' Y/n curse at her thought..
       "Found you....... how could you leave me alone at that room after what you did to me....." mina soft tone enough to jihyo front them heard it...

     "Y..y/n you...you both,.... what have two of you done....!!" Jihyo to shocked with close contact both of them and mina word that make jihyo easily misunderstood it .....well half misunderstood, the latter began panic..

  "N..no uh we just um having sleep at here.....huh... no I mean technically yes but uh we were have spread room...huh no we both girl........."
y/n word came out from her mouth broken, with heart rapidly beating at her chest...

      "Well we sleep together.... right y/n" mina said with smile still wrapped her hand at y/n waist....
Jihyo gasp with shock then stare at y/n.
    'Shit...... no no no don't  make it more worse you damn it...and stop look at me like that I'm not are boy also she and me girl.......' y/n thought with panic she gently push mina away take step forward toward jihyo...

       "Look...... it was uh well I ask myoui sunbaenim to teach me for um my homework we do it at Cafe until late night so uh... myoui sunbaenim suggest to to reserved some hotel room that's why we ended up at this.....haha" y/n give explanation, mina stay silence stare at the latter back with annoyed,

      "Oh I see......hahaha i see...." jihyo laugh are bit make y/n sigh relieve, then feel cold at her back y/n peek the girl behind her stare at her with deadly smile plastered at mina face...
    'Next time i will remembered to always pray more often....' y/n thought with cry tone..
      "then everything is settle I should get going......byeeeeee" y/n run away from both of them, warm hand hold at her arm..

      "Can we talk are bit...... mina can you go home back first, I already ask the driver to send you home.." jihyo said glance at mina then turned to y/n direction back....
        "sure......y/n remember to wait for me.....at Monday" mina said coldly with smile at the latter that delivered
y/n to shiver, only smile wryly at mina...
     'I'm dead I'm dead..... I'm dead for sure..........curse my life' y/n thought with despair seeing mina left with cold smile at y/n, she glance at jihyo.
    "Uh......what Jihyo sunbaenim want to talk with me, is it urgent thing.." y/n ask at jihyo standing nervously she look surround seeing crowded at the place where they standing...

       "How about we go to somewhere else....... I don't really think it's nice to said in here..." jihyo said to y/n..
     "Umm....sure where should we go then....??" Y/n ask confusedly to jihyo,
      'Is it really that important.....?? Maybe she want to ask about jungkook..' y/n thought look at the girl front her seem nervous front her...